Administrative Assistant (Fleet Department)
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. York, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently, we are seeking an Administrative Assistant based out of our York, PA location.
WHO IS EASTERN LIFT TRUCK?
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. is a family-owned company, celebrating 50 years strong. We provide sales, parts, rentals and service in all areas of the Lift Truck, Material Handling and Allied product business. ELTC has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability for the past 50 years. Our core mission is to be our customer’s number one choice with ALL of their material handling needs.
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Fleet Administrator Main Duties:
- Individual will be responsible for accurately processing and billing orders
- Processing and managing customer quotes
- Following-up with customers to provide order status updates and coordinate hardware installation with customer
- Working with customers to navigate through different features of our Fleet and Telemetry portals
- Offers inside support for sales representatives & other office personnel
- Will be responsible for dealing with customer phone calls related to portals
- Working with customers and inside employees to generate and supply various portal reports
- Process vendor invoices
- Set up contracts for customer billing
- Maintaining, organizing and distributing monthly consolidated invoices
- Provide support with Fleet projects
- Computer proficient – Microsoft Excel and Word A MUST
- Telemetry and/or Fleet experience A MAJOR PLUS
- Organizational skills a MUST
- Strong Communication, interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to follow procedures as well as take initiative
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”
Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.Why Work Here?
Family Owned, Great Benefits, Good work/life balance, & ROOM FOR GROWTH!!
Eastern Lift Truck Company is proud to be a Yale "Dealer of Excellence." The "Dealer of Excellence" title is the highest honor bestowed by Yale Materials Handling Corporation and recognizes among other things, Eastern Lift Truck's high market share, visionary management, and superior customer service. Perhaps more importantly, Eastern Lift Truck Company has shown amazing consistency by earning this title each and every year since 1997! While we appreciate the recognition, we continue to work each day to earn this praise!
BusinessView all jobs at Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.