Job Responsibilities / Description
1. Initial contact / reporting mechanism for all production personnel regarding all EDS policy as outlined in manual
2. Dispatching of any and ALL crews daily
3. Input and update PMJS job schedule daily , for use in bi-weekly file review
4. Input daily schedule and post ( Includes maps, direction, keys etc.)
5. Initiate communication with Project managers a minimum of 24 – 48 hours prior to starting the job which was scheduled. Initiate customer contact at least 24 hours prior to start.
6. Schedule monitoring visits the night before with ongoing mitigation clients
7. Facilitate daily communication with every crew leader for job status and update electronic file ( JPP )
8. End of day load list to expedite start time in the morning; prep supply carts the day before –pre load
9. Manage and document incoming contents and communicate with warehouse manager on status of contents
10. Initiate formal closing of closing of a job with required documents i.e. SOS
11. Manage and control EDS equipment and supply inventor
A) Receive, inventory and control stock supplies i.e., chemicals, carpet pad, packing material, etc.
B) Monitor equipment status and whereabouts and facilitate pick-ups
C) Delegate but Monitor truck equipment inventory and BI-weekly inspections
D) Delegate but Maintain maintenance schedule / service on vehicles
E) Monitor and swap EDS dumpster
12. Verify material purchases with accounting assistant and project managers assistant and input estimator for proper job cost
13. Post and attend all EDS meetings and events: Master calendar, review schedule, etc.
14. Provide on call leader with all pertinent information & equipment
15. Maintain Safety Manual
16. Maintain and track vacation schedules
17. Maintain and revise safety manual and ISNET documents
18. Lead on Call position
19. EDS facility manager
A) Exterior of building
C) Flower beds
D) General order of all EDS space
20. 20. Train/ Manage /Oversee the Input Estimator (I. E..) and their responsibilities listed below:
Eastern Diversified Services, Inc
Why Work Here?Full service Restoration Company that offers services from the initial emergency services through content removal and restoration and complete reconstruction of the structure of the building.
A positive working enviroment with a wonderful group of many long term ( 20 plus years of service) employees. Full med. benifts, 401K ,etc.