- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position/Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Location: Kansas City, MO
At Eastern Airlines curiosity and excitement for growth go a long way. In fact, Eastern Airlines was launched by seekers, adventurers and above all fliers. Our rich legacy and pioneering spirit are still evident in our team today.
Our open-hearted attitude, respect for the people we fly and our attention to detail is what sets Eastern Airlines apart from its competitors. Natural curiosity and hunger for wonder are behaviors that make our employees successful.
This summary provides a listing of the knowledge, skills and abilities that are critical components for the position of Manager of Aircraft Maintenance.
- Duties and Responsibilities
• Safety accountability and authority regarding the acceptance of risk and establishment of Risk Controls is detailed in the Safety Manual, Chapter 4
•Take action to ensure that personnel are trained and qualified to perform duties as assigned.
• Supervise and directs all maintenance functions in regard to line aircraft.
• Direct ground equipment quantity needs & maintenance requirements. This will be coordinated with the Manager of Planning & Program.
• Supervise and review the work of aircraft technicians and providers.
• Locate, review qualifications, and review contracts with maintenance providers to support the organization in an assigned region.
• Recruit, hire, and develop technicians to maintain aircraft in region.
• Ensure tooling, equipment, and publications are available to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Monitor staffing and scheduling to ensure adequate maintenance coverage and operational efficiency
. • Review overtime and initiate schedule changes as required.
• Review paperwork generated by maintenance for accuracy and completeness.
• Ensure company policies are followed and all safety concerns are addressed.
• Coordinate maintenance activity as required with other departments or providers.
• Review operational delays and implement changes that will minimize delays and increase efficiency.
- Must possess a valid FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) ratings.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a position responsible for returning aircraft to service.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory capacity maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as the Company operates.
- Knowledge of FAA regulations Parts 65, 91, 121
- Have at least 3 years of experience in maintaining large airplanes with an air carrier.
Eastern Airlines LLC
AddressKansas City, MO
Real EstateView all jobs at Eastern Airlines LLC
Get fresh Mechanic Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.