East Wind Nannies Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pittsburgh's leading nanny agency, East Wind Nannies, is a FREE to nannies service and networking platform, placing our exceptional and qualified nannies with professional families—ensuring that both our nannies and families receive top-notch quality in childcare.
We are excited to match YOU with your dream family-- take a look below at this position, and let us know if you’re interested!
- Pittsburgh, PA | Fox Chapel
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: 20 hours/week guaranteed, between 9am - 5pm; Nanny can choose between 2-5 days/week and start/end times. Family ideally would love nanny to work afternoons, but can be flexible based on nanny’s schedule.
- Children: 8-year-old
- Hourly Rate: $20-25/hour
- Pets: 2 Dogs
- Paid Vacation: One week paid nanny’s choice, one week paid family’s choice, 3 sick or personal days, all holidays that fall on a workday.
- Flu Shot Not Required; COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Required
Responsibilities and Duties
- WHO/WHAT: These fabulous parents are seeking a stellar nanny (and eventually household manager!) to join their family for at least the next 3 - 4 months!
- This active and delightful little girl loves imaginative play and is looking for a nanny who can come with creative activities to do with her - think of this is a chance to let your creative arts and craft juices flow!
- She loves baking, learning new things in the kitchen, taking walks outside, and going to the playground whenever possible.
- Dad travels for work and Mom works from a separate office from home. As they realize that their daughter’s school calendar will fluctuate, parents are hoping for a nanny who can go with the flow and provide fun and interactive activities and look for ways to engage their daughter when not in school!
- They are hoping for an experienced nanny who is ready to dive feet first into engaging their daughter in adventures and learning about the world around her.
- You and their sweet daughter will be too busy during the day to have time for any screens!
- Parents would appreciate their nanny keeping the house tidy and picked up after a fun-filled day.
- Nannies with an education background who would be excited to supplement her education would be a bonus, though not required.
- They have a tutor who helps their daughter with virtual school each day. They would also appreciate help with child’s laundry, dishes, and walking their 2 sweet dogs!
- These parents are hoping for a nanny for at least the next 3-4 months!
- This family is following COVID-19 precautions. Ideally, they’d love to find a nanny who can work solely for them and who is limiting their social circle. However, they are flexible and if their nanny works for another family or has a large social circle outside of work, this family would ask that the nanny wear a mask during work. They want a working relationship that fosters open communication.
The Ideal Nanny Would Be... Experienced, reliable, and proactive, you love joining a family and providing hours of fun time together! You are energetic and loving, and finding new ways to actively engage this young girl will come easy to you. You can easily balance potential shifts in her school schedule and take on additional household management responsibilities when she returns to in-person schooling. You have craft, activity, and game ideas at-the-ready and can’t wait for you and this sweet girl to spend hours having fun together!
Requirements and Benefits
Nanny must have a driver's license, vehicle, and a clean driving record
Nanny MUST have previous nanny experience for a minimum of 2 years.
Powered by JazzHR