Digital Marketing Manager
East West Tea Company LLC Portland, OR
- Expired: June 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At East West Tea Company, parent company to Yogi and Choice Tea brands, we exist to inspire. We inspire by creating quality, flavorful and functional products to help people live their best lives.
We apply our core values to all we do:
We honor people
We are intentional with our product
We are authentic with our brands
We are committed to our planet
We share our prosperity
Today, we continue to expand and evolve our tea offerings, creating classic tea blends and sophisticated new brews, as well as specialized herbal formulas blended for both flavor and wellness.
East West Tea Company is searching for a talented, passionate and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the brand teams, cross-functional partners, and agency partners. Reporting to Choice Organics Brand Manager, they will manage and monitor the online community and brand websites, creating and implementing content to create engagement and deliver on the Yogi and Choice Organics digital strategy.
Our ideal candidate will exhibit excellence in verbal and written communication, including copyediting and proof-reading skills. They will possess analytical thinking to understand data along with a creative approach that enables them to drive strategy that maximizes results. It is essential that this person is effective in problem-solving and decision-making and shows confidence when making a recommendation for certain course of action. They will have the natural ability to connect with people, and to develop strong, collaborative relationships. Thriving in an ever-changing work environment, effectively managing a multitude of projects while balancing attention to detail and swift execution are fundamentals for success in this role.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Online community management, including, but not limited to, social media communications and community engagement of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, and Pinterest accounts
- Creates content and imagery for social media posts; manages scheduling, posting, and tagging using social media management tools
- Creates and publishes monthly e-newsletter and online blog posts
- Works with agency and SEO partners on reporting
- Supports Digital Marketing Strategist in preparing social media performance reports
- Makes recommendations based on analysis of social media and website metrics
- Monitors and advises on digital and social marketing trends
- Contributes to creation and execution of digital and social media advertising
- Identifies actionable insights and provides recommendations to support brand marketing efforts
- Manages Choice Organics’ influencer relationships and asset development
- Responsible for brand website content and imagery updates
- Works with the Consumer Relations Specialist to respond to incoming questions on social media in an accurate and consistent manner
- Monitors and responds to brand website consumer reviews
- Supports eCommerce Sales Administrator to ensure optimal online brand presence
- Manages digital marketing budget in conjunction with brand team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in digital and social media marketing in an agency or consumer packaged-goods company
- Familiarity with paid digital marketing strategies, including promoted social media and paid search
- Experience working with common social media platforms and management tools, e.g., Sprout Social, Curalate, Bazaarvoice, or similar
- Experience with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Experience with content management systems, Wordpress or similar
- Natural food and beverage experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Position is located in Portland, Oregon
- EWTC has a generous work from home policy that provides employees the opportunity to work up to two days pers week outside the office. Depending on the role and business need, individuals have the flexibility to work with their manager to organize their work from home days.
- Infrequent travel
This position qualifies for all company benefits, including annual bonuses, exceptional health, dental, vision and alternative care, life and disability insurance. Retirement benefits, paid time off, options for supplemental insurance and flexible spending accounts available as well.
East West Tea Company is an equal opportunity employer. We value and respect each person’s individuality and unique talents. We honor diversity and inclusion and look forward to the opportunity to review your qualifications for the job. It is the strength of our people and our guiding principle that have contributed to East West Tea’s leadership and continued success in the natural tea category.
Please include a copy of your resume and attach a cover letter to your application. We look forward to meeting you!
East West Tea Company LLC
BusinessView all jobs at East West Tea Company LLC