Financial Accounting Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
- Oversee clinic a/r & daily reconciliation,
- Work with Clinic on information that has been entered incorrectly (bi-weekly).
- Monthly billing of regular tuition.
- Semester Financial Aid billing.
- Annual Malpractice Insurance billing.
- Monthly reconciliation of Operating Account
- Monthly reconciliation of Money Market Account
- Monthly reconciliation of Financial Aid Account.
- Prepare Financial Statements.
- Run all reports involved with accounting.
- Regular deferred tuition reconciliation. (Monthly)
- Title IV deferred tuition reconciliation. (monthly)
- Oversee accounts payable.
- Receipt all title IV funds.
- Book invoicing
- Tuition & book receipting
- Payroll bi-weekly
- Payroll tax deposits (bi-weekly)
- Quarterly payroll UCT-6 (on-line), 941 & 940.
- Annual W-2’s
- Annual 1098T (Tuition Statements)
- Annual 1099’s
- Annual reconciliation of all payroll returns
- Monthly sales tax
- Insurance binders
- Malpractice Insurance drops & new students
- Go over financials with C.E.O. & explain all questions.
- Work with Auditor ((annually) for at least 3 weeks)
- Provide budget information whenever necessary.
- Manual ledgers for student’s tuition payments.
- Professional Clinic bi-weekly reconciliation & payments. (3 doctors)
- Excel USDOE student ledgers. (Remember these were wiped out)
- Adjust budget to correlate with our chart of accounts
- Reconcile all seminars for payment to vendor
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or related field required.
Minimum Three (3) years progressive financial aid experience required.
· Management/Leadership experience required.
· Experience in software
· Excellent management, organization, and communication skills required.
· Ability to perform in fast-paced environment required.
· Strong background in compliance including internal audit or audits of highly regulated business (i.e., banking, schools, insurance, etc.) required.
East West College of Natural Medicine
3808 North Tamiami TrailSarasota, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at East West College of Natural Medicine