DaVinci Vaporizer is a consumer technology company who believes in empowering the cannabis experience. As we are focused on curating the connoisseur, our family of products set the bar for purity, innovation and control.
We are currently looking for inside sales reps to join our growing sales team. Are you driven to succeed, able to overcome objections and skilled at coming up with creative solutions? If you are an energized self starter, then we’d like to meet you.
An inside sales representative is responsible for generating new direct and indirect B2B business by following up on inbound/outbound marketing leads, qualifying their needs, selling appropriate Organicix products and services, and developing strong customer satisfaction via phone and email prospecting efforts.
In addition to direct sales duties, the inside sales representative will be responsible for creating a sales lift through with partners by providing sales support and supporting partners with collateral and merchandising placement.
This representative will be responsible for:
• Serve as the company inside sales representative for the assigned geographic area
• Identifying and open new retail and digital sales channels
• Generate new business through email and telephone prospecting.
• Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all inbound calls/leads and properly document and track results
• Cold-calling key decision makers to introduce DaVinci Vaporizer products and services
• Driving revenue by effectively addressing the client's need, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts over the phone and in person.
• Meet and exceed territory targets set (daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly)
• Notifying new and current clients of ongoing promotions for products.
• Build and maintain knowledge base to become an expert on DaVinci Vaporizer products and services
• Utilize CRM (Quickbase) to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and effectively manage territory
• Ensuring new and current clients have stock of POP material and it is being utilized throughout the store.
• Set up training seminars with brand partners.
• Work well in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong listening skills and presentation skills
• Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
• Strategic sales capabilities which support selling to small businesses, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, high volume lead follow-up environment
• Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow-up without being overly aggressive
• A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
• Time Management skills -- able to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Experience working on a performance based compensation structure
• Proven ability to close business
• Competitive Performance Based Compensation
• Company Profit Sharing Plan
• Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
• PTO leave policy
• Strong Company Culture