Who we are
About Us : We are a Gutsy, Exceptional, Fun, Innovative and Driven team based in Las Vegas, Nevada who pursue perfection.
Having designed, developed and manufactured 4 top-selling vaporizers, the original DaVinci and the Ascent, IQ and MIQRO, packed full of features and following the brand pillars that DaVinci is known for – Purity, Innovation, and Control.
We are looking for a qualified Consumer packaged goods (CPG) marketing director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term marketing strategies for our company.
As marketing director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
· Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
· Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
· Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
· Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
· Monitor progress and submit performance reports
· Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
· Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
· Control budgets and allocate resources among-st projects
· Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnership.
- Proven work experience as a marketing director
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG) Experience required
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, including experience in CRM, email, affiliate, paid search, organic search, SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- 3+ years of management experience
- Brand experience required with cannabis industry strong preferred.
- Proven track record of managing digital marketing channels and successfully optimizing performance
- Strong analytics skills including ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions. Self-motivator with collaborative spirit
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and process development capabilities