Project Manager - Commercial Construction
East Texas Canopy Longview, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical,
East Texas Canopy is growing and needs a professional project manager with some warehouse/inventory experience. The position requires strong communication, coordination, delegation skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people simultaneously
- Organized in a self-directed environment with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work overtime
- Dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service and a quality product
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Resourcefulness to manage multiple construction projects from start to finish, on-time & within budget
- Excellent grammar, verbal, and written skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to make autonomous decisions that are in the best interest of the company and our customers
- Ability lift and handle heavy materials and equipment at times
- Excellent driving record
- Collaborate with ETC staff, sub-contractor installation crews, and customers to determine deadlines, project requirements and scheduling
- Review and satisfy safety and background requirements for each project
- Work with management, project estimator and estimating coordinator to identify needed resources (workforce, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Collaborate with purchasing manager on inventory and incoming inventory status
- Evaluate project progress and prepare reports as needed
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Assist with management of shop staff
· Full-time / Salaried
- Negotiable based on experience level.
- When submitting your resume, please include income requirements as well.
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Warehouse Management: 5 years (Required)
- OSHA 10 and/or OSHA 30 (a plus)
- Architectural metals construction (a plus)
- Whitehouse, Texas
- Some travel and overnight stays may be required
- Contribution to ETC provided health insurance for employee only
- Accrued paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Short-term disability provided
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is or Has:
- Dependable and punctual
- Responds promptly
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- High stress tolerant
- Team player
- Reliable transportation
- Creative thinking
East Texas CanopyWhy Work Here?
If you like the idea of steady work with a growing company, and a relaxed work environment, ETC wants to talk to you!
East Texas Canopy, Inc. (ETC) is a leading commercial manufacturer of protective covers, canopies, awnings, and sunshades used for schools, churches, office buildings, shipping facilities, restaurants, warehouses, and more. Our product line includes extruded aluminum, roll-formed steel and aluminum, insulated panel systems, and sunshade systems to meet protective covering needs,
11221 County Road 2130Longview, TX