Automotive Service Technicians / Trainees, Entry Level, $48K - $65K Plus
East Tennessee Nissan Morristown, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
5496 W Andrew Johnson Hwy., Morristown, TN 37814
ENTRY-LEVEL SERVICE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC
Top Flat Rate Pay PLUS Bonuses
Opportunity to Begin a Rewarding Career Earning $48K - $65K Your First Year!
We Will Help You Become Nissan Certified!
East Tennessee Nissan is HIRING NOW for Entry-level Service Technicians / Mechanics to diagnose problems and perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance. We have a very busy state-of-the-art service department and are hiring to meet customer demand!
This is a great opportunity to start a rewarding and fulfilling career as a technician! Basic auto mechanical knowledge required.
East Tennessee Nissan promotes a team-oriented environment where each employee has the mentorship, support, and tools they need to succeed in their career. We’re proud to be part of Victory Automotive Group, an award-winning dealership group with 45+ stores from coast-to-coast. Upload your resume and complete the online assessment for immediate consideration!
- Top Pay in the Area! Flat Rate Pay based on experience
- Performance Bonuses! $45,000 - $65,000 a year earning potential as an entry-level tech with opportunity to earn over $95,000+ as you progress your career!
- Continuous, paid training to enhance your skillset
- Flexible 5-Day work Week
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Employee Discounts on Products & Services
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plans
- State-of-art, Air-conditioned & Heated Shop
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities – Entry-level Service Technician:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose problem(s)
- Perform quality repair/maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Provide estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions to stay current with rapidly changing technology.
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certification
Qualifications – Entry-level Service Technician:
- Basic auto mechanical knowledge required
- Shop or dealership service department experience is a plus!
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and works well as part of a team
- Please upload your resume and complete the online assessment with First Choice Hiring for priority consideration
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
East Tennessee Nissan
AutomotiveView all jobs at East Tennessee Nissan