Customer Service Coordinator
East Side Plating Portland, OR
- Expired: March 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Coordinator
Imagine working on the front lines of customer satisfaction. As one of the largest plating, powder coating and finishing process companies in the Northwest, East Side Plating has been satisfying customers across a broad spectrum of industries since 1946. At East Side, we don't make our own products - we add value to our customer's products through over 30 different finishes and processes. You'll see parts that we process from the dentist office to the hospital, from Ford trucks to Kenworth trucks and just about everything in-between.
Our continued success depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees and we know that a dynamic, experienced team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
East Side Plating is currently hiring for a Customer Service Coordinator position for our front office. The Customer Service Coordinator is a customer facing position with a high level of customer and employee interaction. The successful candidate will have warm and friendly, outgoing manner with a desire to serve others.
- Manages Comcast Business call console: answers calls, transfers calls, pages employees and is the primary point of contact for any phone related issues
- Serves as key point of contact for customers by telephone, e-mail and in-person providing updates, arranging pickups and escalating issues as required
- Runs daily sales reports and distribute to the management team
- Maintains customer purchase order record keeping
- Follows up with production planners on order due dates and assists with customers responses
- Updates sales quotes, sales orders and processes work order changes
- Processes vendor purchase orders, updates part numbers and manage back orders for purchased goods
- Assists with document control such as customer drawings and specifications
- Manages the web-based recruiting tool: places job listings for open roles, reviews applications and schedule interviews
- Provides sales department with daily task and project support
- Processes maintenance requests and maintains open and completed maintenance logs
- Previous experience in a customer service role for 1-year minimum
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Works well with others and with little direct supervision
- Works well in stressful situations and is able to multitask
- High School Diploma
Shift: Day: Mon - Fri, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wage: $16 - $20 per hour depending on experience and abilities
East Side Plating offers a competitive wage with opportunities for increases in 6 months, medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as PTO, paid holidays and a 401K plan.
If you have a heart for service and a desire to be part of a winning team, please apply today - you never know, maybe you'll get the chance to see parts you helped with rolling down the road someday.
East Side Plating
BusinessView all jobs at East Side Plating