East Hill Christian School Pensacola, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Computer Teacher position will require teaching a range of computer skills across grade levels in grades 3-8
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year (add $1,000 for Masters Degree)
Employer will cover 100% of both dental and vision coverage.
Paid Time Off: 72 hours for full time employees.
Student Tuition and Registration for school age children (K5-12) 100% covered by Employer.
Maternity Leave including 6 weeks of paid time off.
(SY 21-22) The privileges of being a teacher far outweigh the struggles and obstacles along the way. To educate and mentor the next generation is a gift. To do this in a Christian School environment is even more thrilling because of the eternal nature of our calling. We can teach from a Christian perspective, and we can point students to Christ. Our small Christian school affords a great deal of one-on-one with an average teacher-student ratio of 1:16.
Teachers must have a 4-year college degree, and must be willing to apply for Teacher Certification through Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) after being hired. Teachers should have a degree in education or in their field of expertise. We will look at all candidates, including those with many years of experience, and those just starting out.
The position includes 10 months of teaching, 7:30am-3:30pm, with a week off at Thanksgiving, two weeks off at Christmas, 1 week off for Spring Break, and many other 1-day Holidays! Be ready to impact the world by teaching students that have so much potential. They are a work in progress. Be prepared to work with great colleagues and a supportive administrative staff. And finally, be ready to partner with the home, as we help teach the next generation of lawyers, doctors, missionaries, and statesmen.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Demonstrated general knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various routine tasks, duties, and procedures and the ability to follow specific instructions with little or no previous experience.
- Ability to present subject matter according to guidelines established by Florida State Standards
- Structure a physical classroom conducive to learning.
- Demonstrated flexibility to cope with the challenges of a rapidly changing world
- Demonstrated willingness to remain current with the latest developments in the profession
East Hill Christian SchoolWhy Work Here?
Impacting our youth for eternity in a balanced environment is just one benefit of working on the East Hill team!
East Hill Christian School is a K-12 College Preparatory School serving Pensacola and the surrounding cities. The Mission of EHCS is to educate students morally, intellectually, and physically based on the Word of God in a loving, Christian environment.
1301 East Gonzalez Street Pensacola FL 32501Pensacola, FL