Inside Sales (Heavy Duty Parts)
East Coast Truck & Trailer, Inc. Foxborough, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our team and bring your knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts to East Coast Truck & Trailer. Qualified candidate will rely on industry experience and parts knowledge to provide excellent service to current and prospective customers. You will be required to work well in a team environment and pull your weight in a busy retail atmosphere.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls, fielding parts inquires and resolving issues
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and building new ones
- Providing accurate sales transactions and cash-handling skills
- Handling core returns & warranties
- Assisting customers with special orders and hard-to-find parts or problems
- Keeping up to date with new trends in the industry
Minimum 3 years heavy duty parts and/or mechanical experience required
Competitive Compensation, Bonuses & Benefits, including paid time off, healthcare, dental and retirement contributions.
East Coast Truck & Trailer, Inc.Why Work Here?
Family owned and operated business with room to grow.
East Coast Truck & Trailer opened its doors in 1986 as a service center and over the years morphed into the truck parts/trailer equipment retail operation it is today. We equip southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island with quality truck parts and trailer equipment for medium to heavy duty trucks.
920 W. Chestnut StFoxborough, MA