East Coast Services Pompano Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Office/Administrative Assistant Position Description:
As an office assistant, you will assist the office manager with the day-to-day operations of the company. Below is a list of overall responsibilities that you will assist the office manager with. Also listed below are the benefits that are offered to all of our full-time employees.
- Answering, screening, and directing calls and emails.
- Schedule Service and Maintenance Calls (Appointments)
- Process payments and maintain records of financial transactions using QuickBooks accounting software.
- Use operations software (HouseCall Pro) for scheduling, dispatching, and invoicing.
- Communicate with customers, field staff, and office staff.
- Review customer history and relay information when needed.
- Permitting: Prepare, submit, and follow up with permit paperwork.
- Keep business licenses and insurances records up to date. Including our own sub-contractors.
- Schedule and coordinate building inspections.
- Search and register warranties for AC equipment.
- Submit FPL/Manufacturer rebates, as required.
- SOFTWARE USED:
- Quickbooks Accounting Software (Must have previous experience)
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel (Must have previous experience)
- HouseCall Pro – Operations Software (No experience required)
- GeoTab – GPS tracking for vehicles (No experience required)
- Work Schedule:
- Work Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Work Days: Monday-Friday
- Break: 30min lunch break per day.
- Pay: To be paid weekly. Salary / Hourly rate will depend on experience.
- East Coast Services, Inc has a 90-day new employee probation period. Once this probation period is over, the employee will begin to receive applicable benefits. Some benefits require a longer employment timeframe to be earned.
- Paid Holidays (Eligible after 90 days):
- New Years Day (January 1st)
- Memorial Day (Date varies by year)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (Date varies by year)
- Thanksgiving Day (Date varies by year)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
- Health Insurance (Eligible after 90 days):
- 75% of cost is to be covered by East Coast Services, Inc.
- If health insurance is not taken, employee will receive (5) additional paid “sick” days. This additional time off will not be eligible for use until 6-months after employees start date.
- Dental and vision insurance is also available at the employee’s expense.
- Paid Vacation:
- After 1 year of employment = 1 week (5 business days) paid vacation
- After 2 years of employment = 2 weeks (10 business days) paid vacation.
- Retirement Plan (Eligible after 6 months):
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Employee matching up to certain percentage (varies by time employed, etc)
We prefer a smaller, more quality-focused environment where we can provide great service to our customers all year round.
East Coast ServicesWhy Work Here?
Well established company, great benefits, room to grow.
East Coast Services has been serving South Florida for 40 years. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and building great relationships with our customers and associates. We are family owned and operated and are gearing for the future of this industry. We prefer a smaller, more quality-focused environment where we can provide great service to our customers all year round.
1105 S Dixie Hwy EPompano Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at East Coast Services