East Coast Real Estate Group LLC – Property Management oversees the operations of properties in Washington, Frederick and Berkeley Counties and other surrounding areas. While the majority of the properties are in Hagerstown... Frederick and Berkeley Counties are growing monthly. We are currently looking to add an experienced and ambitious Property Manager Assistant to ensure we continue to deliver “World Class Property Management at a Fair Price” as we continue to grow each month. This position not only includes competitive wages, but it also offers the opportunity to advance your career within our company. Our properties are meticulously maintained and efficiently controlled so that our clients and their tenants receive the best possible service.
Assistant Property Manager responsibilities:
- Create Listings for Rental Properties
- Show perspective applicants properties
- Explain the features and benefited of the properties
- explain the application process as needed
- Execute leases with new and returning tenants to ensure all parties understand the terms and conditions of the contract
- Conduct Property Move-ins and Move-out Inspections
- Respond to tenant questions and complaints in a timely manner
- Perform regularly scheduled and unscheduled Property Inspections
- Create, follow-up and verify maintenance requests
- Assist with rent collection, failure to pays and eviction processes
- Establish rapport with tenants so they always feel valued and appreciated
- This list is not meant to be an all inclusive list, these are just some of the highlights
Assistant Property Manager Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 1+ years’ experience in residential leasing or property management
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed customer service and sales skills
In addition, the position requires the following:
• Professional image • Good organizational skills • Good verbal skills • Strong customer service representation • Assertiveness • Ability to “close” a sale • Ability to read and write English fluently • Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions • Ability to drive a car
Licenses: A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required. Real Estate License (when required by the state) is encouraged. Pass and maintain Fair Housing classes as well as act in accordance to state and federal Fair Housing laws.
Training: Will be provided through some in person office training, online training material and brief in the field training. Of course ongoing assistance is available to you in the software and our office team.
Attendance: Possible Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11am to 7pm. Some flexibility is available in this schedule as long as it’s agreed up on in advance and make sense for the business needs. Position requires the ability to work an average of two to three days of the week, 52 weeks of the year.
Equipment: a) Position requires individuals to furnish their own vehicle. Individuals must have the ability to drive without jeopardizing their safety or that of prospects, residents or fellow employees. b) Position requires the ability to answer telephones, clearly respond to inquiries and produce messages. c) Position requires the ability to enter data into a computer and generate printed reports d) Position requires individual to wear appropriate property management career apparel.
We only work with individuals that are professional, consent to credit/background checks, have reliable transportation and can utilize our maintenance software to receive, schedule and update our work orders.
Unpaid Sick time accrues over time based on hours worked. Our office will be closed on the following Holidays. Full-time employees receive 8 hours holiday pay. Part-Time employees will receive 4 hours of Holiday pay.
- January 1st- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday)
- December 24th- Christmas Eve
- December 25th- Christmas Day
The hourly rate is not negotiable, so if it does not work for you, please do not apply. Reviews will be in 90 days and each 12 months afterwards. Reviews however do not guarantee compensation increases. Payroll is processed semi-monthly via direct deposit on the 5th and 20th of each month.
If you are interested in working with us, please reach out to us today.
East Coast Real Estate Group LLC
Why Work Here?World Class Service at a Fair Price
Our mission is to enhance the value of every client’s property while exceeding their expectations every step of the way