East Coast Orthotic & Prosthetic Corp. is a leading orthotic and prosthetic provider serving New York since 1997. The largest privately-owned O & P company in the NY metropolitan area, East Coast O & P is seeking a highly-skilled, highly-motivated scheduling coordinator (internally referred to as custom orders representative) to work in a team setting.
The position is Full Time, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and located in Deer Park corporate office.
East Coast Orthotic & Prosthetic Corp. offers:
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans available
- PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holidays
- AFLAC and Allstate Plans available
- 401K Plan
- Receives orthotic casts and other orthotic molds from clinical practitioners and processes them accordingly.
- Maintains daily Google Sheets spreadsheet log of all orders in process in the laboratory
- Scan and submit select electronic custom orders for manufacturers.
- Places custom orders for specific patients after they have been approved and notates them in our system.
- Communicating with staff (laboratory, clinical / field, customer service representatives) and prioritizing the needs of the patient and each location are essential.
- Assist the Warehouse Associates with packaging of custom items into their respective bags with transfer forms after being completed.
- Must have experience using Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Must be computer-savvy and able to multi-task as needed
- Candidates should possess strong attention to detail, scheduling prowess and be able to work successfully in a team setting.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment is beneficial, as is the ability to adapt to changes.
- Should be flexible and always be able to lift boxes when needed
- Previous experience working in O&P / DME preferred