We are looking for an Auto Transport Broker Inside/Outside Sales and Marketing AE to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- Work with current social media vendor partners to ensure content being published is in tune with our philosophy and service offerings
- Manage the vendors dedicated to our website maintenance and production to ensure any and all projects are competed timely and properly
- Utilize freelance marketing opportunities and platforms to drive overall spend down and produce relevant and fresh content
- Utilize CRM to stay connected with potential clients and send bulk messages as needed to support the VP
- Cold call lists that are purchased and or of previous customers to gain prior business back, as well as sign on additional business in the snowbird and brokerage models.
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction and engage the customer base in providing reviews of our service offerings
- Become comfortable with the TMS and provide quotes and book reservations for auto transport moves
- Provide clear expectations to the vendor partners as it pertains to Brand recognition and awareness across all social media and web based platforms.
- Work with partners in the realm of automation driven by technology to enhance our customers experience by using the resources available
- Grow the seasonal brokerage business in the following markets by cold calling, email and direct mail campaigns and follow up: Midwest, Canadian, and the Northeast
- Establish and grow our Canadian presence via partnerships with customs brokers and carriers to successfully transport vehicles to and from Canada.
- Previous experience in marketing and telephone sales is required
- Experience in cold calling and converting leads to sales is required
- Strong written and spoken leadership skills are a must
- True "Hunter" sales philosophy is a must for this position
- Deadline and detail-oriented as it pertains to sales goals and actual revenue growth
- The ability to split time between various tasks throughout the day and start and stop progress on each is a must
- Being comfortable with Cold Calling potential customers is an absolute must for this role. I cannot overstate this enough as it is crucial to the role.