Customer Sales & Service Rep II
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 Hourly
Position Title: Customer Sales & Service Representative II
Starting Salary: $22.59/hr
East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Retail Division is actively recruiting for Customer Sales & Service Representative II
Under the direction of the Business Development Sales Manager, perform a variety of service related functions, identify customer needs and respond to those needs in an efficient and pleasing manner with an emphasis on cross sales.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 3 years experience in a Retail environment or a bachelor’s degree with 1 year experience in a Retail environment.
- 3years customer service and sales experience in an incentive-based role. Retail banking preferred.
- Working knowledge of digital banking products
- Demonstrated ability to meet individual sales goals on a Monthly/Annual basis
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Bank’s products and services
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously and prioritize activities as required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- If applicable, able to register as a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator as required under the S.A.F.E. Act.
- Must be available to work until closing and Saturday
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and assist customers in a professional and personally responsive manner in accordance with the Bank's Customer Service Standards, provide information on a variety of banking products/services. Make referrals as needed.
- Be knowledgeable and understanding of the customers' needs by conducting a needs analysis and recommend products/services as appropriate. Sell and cross-sell products and services to existing and new customers toward established sales goals. Ensure that mystery shop service standards are achieved.
- Responsible for attaining predetermined sales goals on a monthly/annual basis in accordance with the Bank’s Customer Service Standards. Assist with Banking Center sales promotion strategies.
- Complete all required Bank Secrecy Act training annually and maintain knowledge of current BSA related policies and procedures. To assist with Bank Secrecy Act compliance, recognize and document currency transactions and checks purchased in excess of $10,000, as well as checks purchased between $3,000-$10,000. Identify and report potential suspicious activity.
- Train new Customer Sales & Service Representatives, Customer Service Associates and Clerk/Tellers in entry-level work and customer service standards; and review new procedures and services with trained staff. Evaluate work performance.
- Conduct loan interviews, accept loan applications, respond to mortgage inquiries.
- Follow up on referrals for personal sales opportunities and from other retail Banking Center employees. Contact customers by letter, telephone and other means to strengthen account relationships.
- Responsible for effective handling of telephone calls pertaining to requests for information, problems, questions regarding service, policies, procedures, etc.
- Ensure on daily basis, proper documentation and accuracy of transactions and balance work. Verify all cash transactions and that cash is in proof.
- Maintain compliance with Bank policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to the S.A.F.E. Act and its registration, renewal and updating requirements if applicable. Maintain knowledge of current industry practices and trends as well as Bank products and services by attending training seminars as needed.
- Maintain compliance with Bank policies and procedures. Maintain knowledge of current industry practices and trends as well as Bank products and services by attending training seminars as needed.
- Assist with promoting East Cambridge Savings Bank products/services to local businesses. Arrange appointments with customers, utilizing branch locations most convenient to them. Inform management of progress toward goals and ask for assistance as needed. Report sales activity to investment planning and retail management on a weekly basis. Maintain proper documentation.
Contact our Human Resources Division or visit www.ecsb.com/careers for more details and to apply.
Or submit your resume to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 617-252-6877 Phone: 617-354-7700
East Cambridge Savings Bank, Attn: Human Resources
344 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02141
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
East Cambridge Savings Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?