Customer Sales & Service Rep I
- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 Hourly
Position Title: Customer Sales & Service Representative I
Starting Salary: $21.13/hr
East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Retail Division is actively recruiting for Customer Sales & Service Representative I.
Under the general supervision of the Business Development Sales Manager, perform a variety of customer service functions, identify customer needs and respond to those needs in an efficient and pleasing manner.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- 3 years experience in a retail environment with customer service experience; or a Bachelor’s degree with 1 year customer service experience in a retail environment. Retail Banking preferred.
- Working knowledge of digital banking products
- 1 year of sales experience in an incentive based role.
- Demonstrated ability to meet individual sales goals on a Monthly/Annual basis.
- Working knowledge of the Bank’s products and services preferred.
- Ability to perform a variety of task simultaneously and prioritize activities as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be available to work until closing and Saturday
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and assist customers in a professional and personally responsive manner in accordance with the Bank's Customer Service Standards. Provide information to new and existing customers on a variety of products and services. Assist customers with servicing matters and/or questions pertaining to existing accounts. Ensure that mystery shop service standards are achieved.
- Sell and cross-sell products and services to new and existing customers. Be knowledgeable and understanding of the customers’ needs by conducting a needs analysis. Generate and pursue sales leads by telephone, letter and personal contact.
- Responsible for attaining predetermined sales goals on a monthly/annual basis in accordance with the Bank’s Customer Service Standards. Participate in the development of ongoing banking center sales promotional strategies and activities.
- Train new Customer Sales & Service Representatives, Customer Service Associates and Clerk/Tellers in entry-level work and customer service standards; and review new procedures and services with trained staff. Evaluate work performance.
- Cultivate strong relationships with back office service partners to ensure delivery of high quality customer service, ongoing communication needs and operational consistency.
- Open and close all types of products. Enter holds and provide customer with appropriate notice. Ensure that disclosures are completed and distributed to customer. Ensure that all documents are processed and distributed to appropriate departments on a daily basis. Recognize and refer any problems or difficult situations to a supervisor.
- Process work on a specific day according to customers’ instructions, such as TDC renewal, closeout, transfers, etc.
- Ensure on daily basis, proper documentation and accuracy of transactions and balance work. Verify all cash transactions and that cash is in proof.
- Complete all required Bank Secrecy Act training annually and maintain knowledge of current BSA related policies and procedures. To assist with Bank Secrecy Act compliance, recognize and document currency transactions and checks purchased in excess of $10,000, as well as checks purchased between $3,000-$10,000. Identify and report potential suspicious activity.
- Process customers’ transactions through the computer and research customers' accounts through the computer.
- Perform as a Customer Service Associate when office needs dictate.
Supportive Job Functions:
- As needed, participate in community activities to promote a positive image for the Bank.
- Redeem US Savings Bonds, sell travelers checks, and assist with outgoing wire transfers.
- Make appropriate changes to accounts, such as title, address, TIN.
- Set up Direct Deposit and PATS for customers.
- Maintain interest rate chart and all bank services literature in the lobby area.
- Process office correspondence as required.
Contact our Human Resources Division or visit www.ecsb.com/careers for more details and to apply.
Or submit your resume to:
Email: email@example.com Fax: 617-252-6877 Phone: 617-354-7700
East Cambridge Savings Bank, Attn: Human Resources
344 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02141
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
East Cambridge Savings Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?