- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EAST BAY TIRE
A career at East Bay Tire provides a unique opportunity to work in a competitive environment full of challenges and fulfilling growth throughout the East Bay, Central Valley and Northern California. You’ll have the chance to be part of our team to be creative and innovative in your role to meet the demands of an ever-evolving company and economic climate. You’ll be involved in serving our communities, building lasting relationships, and be inspired by the best to grow in your career. Ours teams embrace challenge, we are very tenacious; the tenacity is what feeds our passion to be the best, but in the warehouse, we just call this True Grit.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The role of the Sales Administrator is responsible for working closely to support the location and the entire team with administrative services, answering phones calls, taking messages, managing government contacts, communicating with logistics and keeping the office running smoothly and efficiently. A sales administrator will be the face of the location while welcoming customers in, providing support and helping wherever needed. Learning company operations, policies and procedures are a must.
- Provide general office and administrative support
- Generate billing to customers
- File claims with vendors
- Assist in obtaining credit applications from customers and forwarding to Credit Department
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- File documents, keeping documents and areas organized, sending out faxes and responding to fax, and preparing mail, opening mail, and distributing mail
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring supplies are stocked and available
- Create correspondence as needed
- Establish and maintain a variety of files and records
- Learn company operations, policies, and procedures
- Ensure smooth running of the office
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in common spaces and conference rooms
- Maintain professional relationships with key customers and government contractors
- Support sales team and government business
- Communicate with logistics on shipments
- Communicate with customers on SCRs, SROs, BOLs, Tracking
- Check billing and support posting
- Highschool Diploma required, Associates Degree Preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office or administrative role
- Accounting experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated organizational capabilities, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
- A strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues or problems.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft 365 Products, Adobe Suite Products, DocuSign, and various other software suites
- Corporate Office- Fairfield, California
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, ADD, Life, FSA and DCAP Benefit Options
- Generous 401k with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Annual Employee Christmas Trees, Tax Services, Boot Program, Tailgate and Tickets to events, Employee birthdays, mingles and lunches
- You'll have the opportunity to work with great people and make a real impact – while being your unique, authentic, self at work.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- We grow together. We believe in supporting all employees with all the resources and tools to be successful. We invest in our people; we learn together, and we grow together. We celebrate OUR people, and we want each employee to have a long career with East Bay Tire.
- We focus on giving people our utmost attention. Building and keeping relationships, going above and beyond, and offering world class service is of utmost importance to each member of our team. We are proud of how we got to here and want to continue to build for our future.
- East Bay Tire promotes a work environment that encourages problem-solving, collaboration, and a culture of growth. We roll up our sleeves, we work together, and we support each other.
- We pride ourselves on having a very diverse team that matches our diverse customer base. WE have an inclusive culture, where different perspectives - professional and personal - are respected and welcomed.
- We pride ourselves on being a fast-paced company that recognizes talent and rewards hard work.
- We offer flexible work hours, a work environment that allows for work/life balance, a family focused approach, and competitive benefits and events that support employee wellness.
PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to:
- Work in an environment where there can be medium to loud noise
- Routinely use computer equipment including monitors, keyboards, etc.
- Frequently sit and stand to perform work, visit offices, attend meetings
- Put trade booths together, package products, photograph events, and product in different angles
- Ability to lift to 35 pounds
- Work flexible/varying schedule to support the team, customers, and deadlines
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
East Bay Tire is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.
NOTICE TO RECRUITERS, EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND/OR VENDORS
Please note that East Bay Tire does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, employment agencies or vendors. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, East Bay Tire will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without East Bay Tire’s authorization, East Bay Tire without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of East Bay Tire. Verbal commitments from any East Bay Tire employees will not be considered binding terms. This applies to all East Bay Tire locations and offices. It is the responsibility of all third-party recruiters and vendors to know this policy.
East Bay Tire Co.
BusinessView all jobs at East Bay Tire Co.