Bright, enthusiastic, mature person wanted for a busy and growing Chiropractic practice
- You have experience working in a health care office and scheduling appointments.
- Are bi-lingual Spanish/English (REQUIRED);
- Have superior telephone skills;
- Have strong clerical, computer & people skills;
- Provides patient-centered customer service at all times;
- Have some Healthcare/Educational /Customer Service experience;
- Are energetic, friendly, warm and outgoing;
- Are dependable & reliable;
- Are able to multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, flexibility and the ability to develop effective relationships by helping others accomplish tasks, Teamwork is a must;
- Completes all assigned duties in an accurate, timely and efficient manner. Attention to detail a must;
- Are committed to your own health and wellness;
- Live in Pinole - El Sobrante area.
- Working with patients to make sure all paperwork in complete,
- Assist with new patient intake exam,
- Educating patients about our services and areas for achieving wellness,
- Teaching patients how to perform their prescribed therapies and monitoring to make sure they are doing correctly,
- Assist front desk as needed
- Multiple Diverse responsibilities including assisting with multiple modalities and helping the doctor with his responsibilities.
- Hours are Full Time M-F (40 hrs a week)
- Competitive salary,
- Bonus and incentives,
- Complementary health and wellness care.