East Bay ABA is located in San Francisco East Bay Area of California. We strive to be a premier provider and a premier employer of ABA services in Northern California and are dedicated to meeting the needs of children with behavioral challenges such as Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families. We are accredited as a Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCoE), confirming our dedication to our clinical practice, our clients, and our staff.
Why East Bay ABA?
- Do you love working with children and want to make a difference in the life of a child with a special need?
- Do you want to work for a small company that values the needs of the clients and staff?
- Do you want to continue working directly with clients in a fun and flexible work environment?
Job Title: Jr. Registered Behavior Technician / Sr. Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
*Part-Time / Full-Time
- Must be 18 years old.
- Minimum education: High School Diploma or equivalent. BA in related field highly desired.
- Must maintain the RBT certification.
- Have a driver’s license and reliable transportation and provide a copy of proof of auto insurance.
- Will complete a professional reference check, background check, provide evidence of diploma/degree/certificate.
- CPR/BLS (Live) Certification
- Immunizations (clear TB test, MMR, Pertussis, Varicella, and Hep. B).
- Physical Requirements
- Availability to work 2-3 weekdays between 2 pm to 7:30 pm and 1 weekend between 9 am to 5 pm.
- 1:1 home-based intervention services based on ABA principles under the direction of the behavior analyst (BCBA, BCaBA) that increase communication, self-help, social and play skills
- Accurately prepare data collection, implement measurement and recording procedures, and maintain data using online technology
- Understand the essential components of a behavior plan and implement behavioral reduction interventions (e. g., differential reinforcement procedures, extinction procedures).
- Implement a variety of ABA procedures (e. g., discrete trial, naturalistic teaching, stimulus control, stimulus fading, discrimination training, use of contingency reinforcement) in accordance with the behavior plan
- Effectively responds to and manages crisis situations which may include physical aggression in accordance with the treatment plan.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and reporting and effective communication with the supervisor.
- Facilitate interactions with peers in accordance with the intervention plan.
- Meet student and environmental needs as required (e. g., lifting, bending, crawling, squatting, reaching, toileting, feeding, self-help skills, assisting with personal hygiene needs, and other duties as appropriate).
- Assists in the creation of instructional materials.
- Attends all staff meetings and patient care conferences as scheduled.
- Adhere to all East Bay ABA policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and service area.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid sick leave, Life Insurance.
- Accrue Paid Time Off.
- Training and advancement opportunities with an increase in pay and benefits.
- Paid drive-time at the minimum rate and mileage reimbursement at IRS standard rate for commute between clients.
- Discounted tuition at our partner University.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Employee Discount Program (movie tickets, theme park tickets, and more).
- Great incentives, rewards, and a collaborative work environment.
- Some of the above benefits are only available to full-time employees.
East Bay ABA Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.