- Expired: May 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Director of IT. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, performing user acceptance testing and serving as a first line of support for our software systems. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Providing tier one assistance
- Maintaining dialogue with third party software providers reopen tickets
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Club Membership
- 401(k) with matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts
- Flexible spending account
- Excellent paid time off
- Professional development assistance and tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
East Bank Club
BusinessView all jobs at East Bank Club
Get fresh Director Data Analysis jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.