We are seeking Full-time and Part-time Substance Abuse Counselor and Supervisors Substance Abuse Counselors to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Must be certified by the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors with a CSC-AD, CAC-AD, LCSW-C or LCPC Certification.
- Applicants with Trainee Status will be considered provided they have already acquired considerable experience in a Methadone Clinic setting. Trainee Letter from the Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists .
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Computer Literate
- Must be Drug Free
WHO CAN APPLY: Anyone who meets the minimum qualifications.
Send Cover letter and Resume