Affiliate Manager - Red Hot Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the job
Red Hot Marketing is a multicultural team of world-class marketers, copywriters, media buyers, tech wizards, subject matter experts, and ops killers.
We have one of the very best creative teams in the world. Which is probably why we’ve been behind some of the biggest direct response offers of all time. As a result, every single day, gifted young writers leave their “gurus” behind – then fight tooth and nail to become a part of the Red Hot dream team. Few make the cut. But the ones who do, produce elite-level copy for us, every single day… What does that mean for you? It means you’ll be armed with offers and creatives that actually convert and make money…
The position is open only to experienced affiliate managers.
You have the opportunity to join our dynamic, people-focused, and driven team as the Affiliate Manager. As our Affiliate Manager, you are responsible for seeking out, developing and cultivating Affiliate/JV partnerships that grow our leadership position in the industry, increase the volume and frequency of qualified traffic to our offers, and provide our community with high-value offers and exceed our Affiliate/JV revenue goals.
The Affiliate Manager has 3 strategic focuses:
- Seek out new Affiliates, JV and Influencers: Find and develop Affiliates/Partners/Influencers that will increase our brand awareness, qualified traffic and sales.
- Creating stronger relationships with our current Affiliates/JV/ Influencers: Establish clear communication, ongoing support, and create more opportunities for promotions.
- Boost affiliate participation & performance in current promotions: Engage affiliates to participate actively in ongoing promotions and campaigns.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You read the above strategic focuses for the position and you thought, “that is exactly what I love doing.”
- We’re on the hunt for a talented, experienced, well-connected, and most importantly… hungry… Affiliate Manager to join us as we continue to conquer vertical after vertical.
- As an affiliate manager with Red Hot Marketing, you would help support our portfolio of offers in various markets – health, survival, and financial – and of course, whatever we decide to attack next.
- Ready for hard work. And the easiest selling you’ve ever done. Because not only are we constantly re-writing, split-testing and improving our offers for incremental yet consistent conversion gains…
- You have a proven track record in Affiliate/Influencer Management or have similar experience in developing business relationships, crafting win-win solutions and closing deals. (Any past sales experience is similar and relevant.)
- You are friendly, outgoing, engage easily in conversations, are a great listener and have the interpersonal skills that lend to cultivating deep connections.
- You’re results-driven and motivated with a non-negotiable commitment to exceeding goals and objectives.
- You have a passion for health, CBD products, with a strong interest in learning and practicing the principles to stay on the edge of your own growth.
- You have experience prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, and delivering them on time while meeting performance goals.
- You’re both confident and humble. You are able to engage and interact with executives, founders, industry leaders, and top influencers with confidence and assertiveness while maintaining a humble spirit and a focus on service.
- You are organized and detail-oriented.
- You’re enthusiastically seeking a full-time position and you are looking forward to dedicating your focus to that position.
- You are willing to travel to company events a few times per year to learn about, and engage with, company programs, philosophies, and our affiliate partners. In addition, you are willing to travel to marketing masterminds, seminars, other events, etc. a few times per year to connect with existing partners and meet new ones.
If you answered a resounding YES to ALL of these criteria… then you may be the perfect addition to our world-class team. So, read on...
- 5+ years experience in Affiliate Management
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software and systems quickly
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues in affiliate tracking scripts and conversion pixels
- Access to high-speed internet, dedicated and distraction-free workspace, and able to meet all requirements of this role while working remotely (required)
- Google Apps - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive
- Communication Tools - Google Meet, Skype, Zoom
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing business with high incentives
- Opportunity to learn and grow through access to professional training programs
- Work remotely from anywhere with a suitable internet connection (we’ve been 100% remote for years and will stay that way)
- Opportunity for advancement in career
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
This position is a full-time, salaried position with override commissions.
Total compensation range (salary + overrides) is: $150,000 - $250,000+ (overrides create upside potential). Compensation package determined based on experience and qualifications.
Powered by JazzHR
East 5th Avenue
BusinessView all jobs at East 5th Avenue