Easlan Management Company is seeking a dynamic and experiencedProperty Manager to join our team at MagnoliaRidge Apartments. Must possess PropertyManager License!
· To maintain the day to day operations of the apartmentcommunity according to the standards and policy set forth by the Company.
· To maintain high occupancy with the maximum rental income.
· To keep the Regional Manager informed weekly regarding the financialand physical condition of the assigned property. Inform the Regional Managerweekly of the status of pending property issues, pending projects or employeeissues.
· To ensure the Owner’s objectives are realized within theapproved scope of authority.
· To communicate policies to the on-site staff in a clear mannerproviding adequate guidelines by which to work.
The Property Manager plays an important role in the execution ofwork performed by the on-site staff. Their job does not end with giving instructionsor handing out paychecks. This is a person in whom the Company and theresidents have placed their trust and confidence. The Property Manager is aconsistent source for information, advice, guidance, and encouragement.
Communication is a vital component to building a successfulmanagement team. The Property Manager must try to help where needed while beingfair to all. They are trained to know and enforce policies and rulesimpartially.
· Collect and posts rent daily, send all delinquencycorrespondence on designated dates according to policy, enforce policies andtake proper action when delinquency occurs.
· Monitor bad debt write-off and submit for collection. Analyzerents by shopping competition regularly and Establish and implement rental rateincreases.
· Set renewal lease increases.
· Process Statement of Deposit Account paperwork.
· Provide a safe, healthy, enjoyable community.
· Enforce rules and policies necessary to accomplish theaforementioned.
· Ensure the satisfaction of the residents of the community byproviding quality services (i.e. interior and exterior corrective andpreventive repairs) to provide unparalleled management service.
· To be available to address resident concerns and monitor allresident correspondence handled by staff members. Review all notices to vacateto determine the cause.
· Contact each resident who have given notice in an effort torenew the lease.
· Keep the Regional Manager informed regarding residentrelations, correspondence, and calls concerning resident issues.
· In conjunction with the Corporate Office, implement andmonitor marketing plans, which include media advertising, corporate outreach,signage, etc.
· Monitor the results of any marketing and sales efforts.
· Prepare Market Survey Reports and ensure accuracy.
· Prepare marketing plans and resident profiles as requested bythe Regional Manager.
· To show and lease apartments and to portray the desired image.
· Assist with prospect and resident questions and concerns.
· To have complete knowledge of the product and area, includingknowledge of the competition (i.e. rent amounts, concessions, amenities, andtraffic).
· Qualify applicants according to policy.
· Train on-site personnel in resident services and instill theimportance of resident retention.
· Make recommendations for leasing programs to Regional Managerto enhance leasing efforts.
· Ensure all employees strictly adhere to Fair Housing Laws andOccupancy guidelines as well as ADA
· To keep a dedicated and effective staff.
· To train, supervise and motivate personnel.
· Develop and maintain quality hiring and evaluation proceduresconsistent with the Company and requirements.
· Coordinate and direct the daily routine.
· To provide a challenging and rewarding work atmosphere.
· Devise staff schedules and approve time-off request insuringappropriate property coverage.
· Instill and uphold company policies.
· Insure that all personnel project a professional image andadhere to dress code policy.
· Lead by example, enforcing all rules in the Procedures Manual.
· Managers can delegate work assignments but must follow up tomake sure task were completed in a timely manner.
· Coordinate the daily activities of Maintenance Personnel toensure proper response to maintenance requests, preparation of market readyvacancies, and the overall quality of the community appearance.
· Coordinate and monitor prevention maintenance schedules.
· Insure that all service requests are completed satisfactorilyand in a timely manner and follow up is conducted.
· Inspect all units with resident at move-out and accessesdamage.
· Inspect the property weekly to detect potential problems andinsure proper upkeep.
· Interact with contractors and vendors, as necessary, tocomplete projects in a satisfactory manner.
· Respond immediately to any emergency situation. Maintainproper key control.
· Inspect curb appeal, offices and models daily.
· Analyze signage and inspect daily.
· Monitor the expense of operating the property and be costeffective.
· Adhere to budget guidelines.
· Review monthly accounting reports with Regional Manager;discuss and document discrepancies.
· Review monthly operating statements and implement plans ofaction to optimize site profitability.
· Maintain a comprehensive organized system of office records,books, accounts and files of the operation of the community.
· Review all applications for residency for approval or denial.
· Follow up with applicant regarding approval/denial.
· Document, in detail, reason(s) for denial and attach to application.
· Properly complete incident reports and correspond with thecorporate office accordingly.
· Prepare and ensure the timely submission of the necessaryforms and reports to keep the Corporate Office informed on the activities ofthe community.
· Inform answering service which staff members are on call tohandle after hour calls.
· Prepare the annual operation budget and business plan forreview with the Regional Manager.
· Keep Regional Manager informed weekly of property issues,employee issues and pending projects.
· When situations arise that you are not sure how to handle orwhat to do, please contact the Regional Manager. If the Regional Manager is notavailable, please contact the President of Easlan Management.
· Open communication with the Regional Manager is a must. TheCommunity Manager must notify the Regional Manager if projects and paperworkcannot be completed each week.
· Perform and document interior and exterior physicalinspections as required by the Regional Manager, Regulatory Agencies, insurancecompany or financial institutions.
· Perform inspections on vacant units weekly and make surecontractors are scheduled.
· Items concerning health and safety issues are to be reportedimmediately with a plan of action for correction.
· Submit quality leads on properties that are potential feemanagement contracts to the Regional Manager and the President.
· Communicate the training needs of the on-site personnel to theRegional Manager.
· Continually train and develop the on-site personnel in allfacets of property management thereby providing an opportunity for additionalresponsibilities.
· Make sure all daily duties are completed.
· Perform any other duties as outlined by Regional Manager.
Our company provides equal employmentopportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibitsdiscrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any othercharacteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms andconditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation andtraining.
Job Type: Full-time
Easlan Management Company