EasTex Tower, LLC Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are currently seeking a Civil Technician. We would prefer experience in Tower and or Civil construction.
Who We Are:
EasTex Tower, LLC is a Total Turnkey Supplier of Telecommunication Infrastructure Design and Implementation throughout the Wireless Industry. We are actively engaged in all aspects of Telecommunications Design and Construction including; Rawland Site Builds, Antenna and Line Installation/Upgrades, Microwave Installation/Commissioning, and Civil and Electrical Installations. EasTex Tower Currently maintains office locations in Colorado Springs, Co, Longview, TX, Albuquerque, NM, Hammond, LA and Edmond, OK. We are comprised of a strong family of men and women who operate as teammates. We are proud of the collective, team-oriented atmosphere that drives this company to excellence. Our desire is for every member of our team to advance in knowledge and skill and to pursue exceptional performance and safety. EasTex Tower also seeks to drive industry standards and is a founding member of NATE and NWSA.
- Medical Insurance with HSA
- Life Insurance
- 401k (with 4% match)
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Boot Allowance per year
- Per Diem for Personal Use
- Transportation Provided
- Personal and Vacation Days
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Perform physical labor; operate other powered and hand-operated tools in support of work activities, including tampers, compressors, generators, saws, pumps, shovels, hammers, wrenches, etc…
- Operate heavy equipment
- Assist in loading and unloading equipment onto trailers
- Inspect, maintain, and clean equipment before, during, and after operation in accordance with the operator’s manual and other inspection and preventive maintenance requirements.
- Establish and maintain communications and a strong safety culture with others in your work area
- Must have reliable transportation to and from office location
- Must be willing to travel and be able to work within a non-structured schedule, i.e., long hours, weekends, etc.
- Self-Motivated and able to learn efficiently
- Team oriented
A Civil Technician does not have any supervisory responsibility.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The physical demands and work environment described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent work in adverse weather conditions
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, sit, and climb ladders
- On a constant basis, employee must lift, carry, and maneuver heavy or awkward objects weighing 50lbs or more.
- Daily travel within the Company’s geographical footprint and possible extended stays at external destinations. Travel time can be anywhere from three to six weeks at a time, with appropriate breaks.
- Frequently required to use hand and power tools
- General construction knowledge to include knowledge of construction equipment/machinery
- Mechanically inclined
- Electrical/electronics education a plus
- Basic Rigging
Job Related Certifications:
- OSHA 10 or 30
- First Aid/CPR
- Basic Rigging
Check us out at: www.ettower.com
EasTex Tower, LLC
We are EasTex Tower and we are celebrating over 35 years of service. Established in 1983 on the principles of safety, quality, and efficiency our company has developed a powerful skill set and solid reputation for quality installations and services. Check us out at: www.ettower.com
AddressColorado Springs, CO