Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
EarthCam is the global leader in providing webcam content, technology and services. Founded in 1996, EarthCam provides live streaming video, time-lapse construction cameras, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for AI-powered visual asset management. EarthCam leads the industry with the highest resolution imagery available, to empower building information modelling (BIM) and Virtual Design Construction (VDC) teams with actionable visual data. EarthCam's innovations include the world’s first outdoor gigapixel panorama camera system, and the first ever 5G construction camera. EarthCam has documented over a trillion dollars of construction projects around the world. The company is headquartered on a 10-acre campus in Northern New Jersey.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Senior Accountant with Sage Financial System experience to join our growing organization.
• Responsible for financial analysis, the preparation of management reporting, through the use of Sage 300 financial reporting systems as well as other systems including CRM & the perpetual inventory system.
• Capable of generating, analyzing and understanding financials reports: Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows, trend reports, and other ad-hoc analysis.
Prepare and analyze financial statements and other reports
• Support other team members through training and development
• Assist in completing month end closing tasks in a timely manner
• Provide support to executive staff in multiple accounting and financial processes
• Assist with the preparation of year-end write-ups and tax closings.
• Create sales tax work papers and process payments through state websites.
Who YOU Are
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision Eager to join a fast paced growing organization, and implement financial system improvements to drive the business forward.
Goal-oriented and driven by success, strong desire to make a contribution to the growth of a business.
• Organized, schedules time effectively, able to multi-task, and think out of the box
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive reports
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 3-5 years of recent and relevant Accounting experience
• Experience working in a fast paced work environment
• Advanced proficiency in Sage 300
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications with intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookup, if formula’s, etc.…)
What We Offer
The EarthCam package includes excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits, and constant opportunities for development – designed to create an entrepreneurial, invigorating and satisfying environment. Our benefits include:
- Health insurance (single coverage 100% paid for by company)
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401K Plan (with aggressive company matching)
- Paid time off, plus paid holidays
- Regular free breakfasts, lunches and snacks
- In-house fitness sessions
- Bicycles to ride around campus
- Team BBQs and annual company Olympics
650 E Crescent AveSaddle Brook, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at EarthCam, Inc
Get fresh Senior Content Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.