Product Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AEM Product Marketing Manager
Do you feel energized by understanding complex market dynamics and enabling a customer-focused buying experience for B2B customers? Are you seeking a role that has a real impact on the world by helping to protect the lives and livelihoods of communities and creating better results for our customers?
At AEM, we empower communities and organizations to survive – and thrive – in the face of escalating environmental risks. We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Product Marketing manager to drive the success of our global suite of enterprise weather and environmental products. In this role, you will be the key player that connects our product strategy to the tactics and solutions that will drive success in sales and marketing and achieve results.
The successful candidate has demonstrable hands-on experience with product marketing in a B2B environment, including product positioning, competitive analysis, product launch activities and sales enablement.
You have a strong focus on the customer and are keen to get to know our buyers better than they know themselves and how they make buying decisions.
You should be both data-driven and a strong communicator, with the ability to grasp and translate features into compelling value propositions that resonate with buyers and empower our sales team to be successful.
- Market and Customer Intelligence: Be the expert on our buyers, who they are and their buying journey, through market analysis, competitive assessment, and customer interviews.
- Product Positioning: Collaborate with product management and sales to develop and refine positioning and messaging that highlights our differentiation and resonates with target customers.
- Sales Enablement: Understand and support our sales team by training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users, and developing the resources, tools, and collateral to convey our value proposition to prospects. Work with the broader marketing team to develop and maintain sales collateral that reflects our product positioning.
- Product Launch - Plan the launches of new products and updates to existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Product Roadmap: Collaborate with product management to define new features and solutions that address specific vertical business requirements.
- Thought Leadership: Develop our thought leadership to articulate our differentiation and positioning to prospects, partners, and industry influencers.
- Marketing Support: Collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. Provide messaging and positioning to meet a variety of internal and external needs including events, webinars, web site copy and marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent combination of experience/training
- 5+ years product marketing experience
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally within a company selling data or technology products
- Experience within the weather or environmental monitoring industry preferred
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- Must be a strong public speaker and a solid writer
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload to focus on activities that deliver the greatest value to the organization
- Team player with excellent people and management skills to work and interact with cross-functional groups within and outside the company
- Demonstrated experience developing product messaging, positioning statements, and value propositions.
- Ability to translate market and internal data into actionable insights.
- This is a remote opportunity that can be done from anywhere in the continental United States
- You must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position
- Medical, Dental and vision coverage PLUS flexible spending accounts
- Generous 401(k) company match
- Company-paid life insurance and short/long term disability
- 15 days of Paid Time Off accrued in your first year! An additional day every year after!
- 8 Company Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays
- Working with co-workers that are passionate about our products and solutions!
AEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Earth Networks Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Earth Networks Inc