- Posted: over a month ago
Earth Elements is looking for an Showroom Assistant to join our team in our Jackson Hole, Wyoming office. This person will work to support the daily operations of the office. The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
About Earth Elements
Earth Elements Design Center supplies high end custom home interior finishes to the building industry. We are a complete one-stop shop for Appliances, Plumbing, Cabinetry, Doors & Door Hardware, Lighting, Slab, Tile, and Wood Flooring.
We currently have three physical locations throughout the Northwest region of the U.S., however our business is now rapidly expanding across America and the Caribbean with our proprietary state of the art software solution.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to join this fast-growing company.
- Field inbound communications - Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Scheduling - Organize and schedule appointments as requested. Arrange meetings and send out reminders as necessary.
- Database management - Add new contacts to system for management.
- Assimilation - Stay involved with job statuses as requested.
- Sample ordering - Assist in the ordering of samples for various sales associates.
- Office administration - Assist in the daily processes and procedures of an organized, positive, and productive office environment.
- High school diploma
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
We are looking for someone that is local or with secured housing.
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets, etc. Primarily inside in well-lighted, well-ventilated areas, but can at times be outside in external environments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a sedentary role; however, lifting of approximately 25 pounds with occasional lifting of small objects and samples; sitting, standing, walking, talking, hearing, and finger dexterity.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time 40 hour per week position. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8:30 – 5:00. Additional hours may be necessary for business purposes.
Travel is primarily local, up to 3 hours driving distance during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record, per insurance eligibility requirements.
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Earth Elements Core Values:
Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
Humility & Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Health insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision), along with access to wellness perks, and Telemedicine
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid maternity leave benefits
- Flexible work environment
Powered by JazzHR
Earth Elements Design Center
BusinessView all jobs at Earth Elements Design Center