Estimator Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Estimator at Earth Development will be an integral part of the Estimating and sales team, With specific focus on estimating jobs, ordering materials, contracting with subcontractors, managing field budgets and cost control through coordination innovation.
* 4 year degree in either Construction, Engineering (Civil) or related field
* Strong computer skills in both Word and Excel spreadsheets
* Ability to perform takeoffs with Agtek software
* Experience in Project Management civil projects
* Experience with HCSS Heavy Bid Software
* Experience in Project Management
SALARY/BENEFITS: Earth Development offers a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package with and excellent opportunity for career advancement in a team-centered environment.
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k) Plan with matching Company Plan
* Company Funded Health Plan for Employee
* Optional Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
* Fully Company Funded Life Insurance
* Company Paid Time Off
* Holiday Pay
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply by emailing an updated resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending the required paperwork to the Roswell office, marked as "Confidential". Before a candidate is hired, a pre-employment criminal background investigation and employer/professional reference check will be conducted. Following screening, candidates may be asked to submit further documentation.
Earth Development is and Equal Opportunity Employer
5085 Old Ellis Pt RoswellRoswell, GA
Get fresh Lead Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.