up to $500 sign on ECE Teachers, Lead & Assistant Teachers - Educare Academy Child Care Centers
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We Educate, We Care, Educare Academy Centers. Hiring Caring Teachers for Full-Time, Part-Time & On Call Careers.
Experienced Early Childhood Education Teachers, Nursery School Teachers, Day Care providers, Child Care Professionals, and Early Childhood Education Teachers, college students currently enrolled in Education or Early Childhood Education, or individuals with non-credentialed experience in childcare or teaching, we encourage you to apply!
NOW HIRING - Early Childhood Care Professionals Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Toddler Teachers & Classroom Aide
Job location: Toledo, OH.
Company: EL Academies EduCare Academy Centers Toledo, Ohio
- A minimum of 1 year experience in childcare.
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years' experience and an Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Able to pass background and hiring requirements.
We are here to deliver every child a joyful, caring, and engaging childcare experience that will pave the way for each child to fulfill the promise of his or her life.
We Offer YOU:
- Opportunity to inspire, nurture & teach young children.
- Ability to join a supportive & engaging teaching community.
- Fulfillment through direct positive impact on children to assist them in reaching their potential.
- Work/Life Balance. Work Monday Friday with Nights & Weekends Off
- Sign-on Bonus*
- HERO PAY*
- PTO (paid time off)*
- Paid Holidays*
- Discounted Childcare*
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance*
*Must meet eligibility requirements.
Teachers are responsible for the classroom environment and all educational activities within the classroom to have a positive impact on the students. Employees will perform routine tasks independently, referring new or unusual situations to the Center Director for input and resolution. All employees are expected to have a love for children and desire to positively impact their lives. A background check will be administered for all employees before having unsupervised access to children.
Early Learning Academies is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals to create an inclusive environment for all employees. It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees to the extent required by applicable laws.
Early Learning Academies
EducationView all jobs at Early Learning Academies