If you are an experienced Senior Accountant with experience managing the monthly accounting close process, we want you! Candidates with prior consulting experience preferred but not required. The Senior Accountant position with Early Growth will afford you a high degree of flexibility, competitive compensation and the ability to work from home. This is a great opportunity to work with exciting companies, and have a solid support network of financial professionals to help you grow.
In summary, we are looking for Senior Accountant "Rockstars" who want to support an awesome mix of Early Growth client businesses. If you are ready to work with some fun and exciting companies, while strongly representing the Early Growth brand, this is a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will be available 20-40 hours per week. Flexible weekly schedule with ideal candidate able to make themselves available to communications during normal business hours. Not suitable for night and weekend work only.
- Payroll administration
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable administration
- Monthly bank reconciliations and treasury management
- Monthly close process in accordance with GAAP
- Monthly financial statements and management reports, as needed
- Create and maintain the Chart of Accounts
- Manage the general ledger and post all journal entries
- Support the EGFS CFO assigned to your clients
- Support outside auditors, tax preparers, and valuation teams
- Administer employee benefits through coordination with employee benefit broker
- Miscellaneous local and state tax compliance
- 4-10 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong understanding of GAAP and accrual-based accounting
- Full cycle accounting experience
- Proficient in QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online - experience with Bill.com, Expensify, Xero, NetSuite, and/or other accounting -related ERP systems is a plus
- Experience working with third-party payroll providers, such as ADP, Gusto, Paychex, and/or Intuit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience interacting with senior-level management
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong preference for tech and start-up experience
No Phone Calls Please.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.earlygrowth.com or click on the link: https://earlygrowth.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=97