Chief Executive Officer - Early Autism Services
Early Autism Services
La Grange, IL
- Expired: January 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
With over a decade of experience, Early Autism Services has become a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) across the United States. We have made it our mission to provide access to quality behavioral therapy to all children with autism while still adhering to our core values.
Our Core Values at EAS are:
- Make decisions empirically at all levels
- Be accessible and supportive
- Respect the individual
- Grow alongside both the client and staff
Learn more about Early Autism Services by visiting www.EarlyAutismServices.com!
Who You Are
Early Autism Services is looking for a Chief Executive Officer with experience in leading a nationwide organization in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. It is important that you are a skilled communicator, highly motivated, flexible and share the mission and values of Early Autism Services. We want you to be as passionate about the success and mission of our company as we are!
What You'll Do
General responsibilities will include:
Mission, Vision and Values
- Sets the mission and vision and holds the organization accountable to its stated values
- Communicates the mission, vision and values to the company clearly and consistently
- Along with the Board of Directors, sets EAS's internal and external strategy and ensures that the appropriate people and resources are dedicated to fulfilling that strategy
- Answers the question: what business are we in/are we not in?
- Answers the question: what businesses should we work with/not work with?
- Ensures that the appropriate people know and understand the strategy so that they can take action accordingly
- Answers the question "Who is EAS?" and fosters a company culture that matches the answer with the employee experience
- Acts as the face of the company both internally and externally
- Compels accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends
- Ensures that EAS achieves its financial goals each quarter and each year
- Holds the Board of Directors and Department leadership accountable for the operational success of the company
- Causes everything that can be measured in a meaningful way to be measured and reported
Leading the Leadership Team
- Grows and develops the leadership team and individual leaders while also holding them accountable to their goals and expectations
What Qualifies You
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work without supervision
- Able to create trust and build relationships in a remote setting
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Able to share and portray the vision of the company to all levels
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an Executive Leadership role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a high level position in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Master's Degree in Behavior Analysis, Education, Social Work, Psychology or any related field
What You Get
- Competitive Salary
- 401K plan
- Voluntary health, dental, and vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Additional Position Details
Although the CEO is ultimately responsible for the company as whole and therefore holds authority over every employee of the organization, this position is directly responsible for the supervision of the company's working Board of Directors and all Executive level staff.
This job operates primarily in a remote environment. As such, it is important that any individual in the position be able to manage personalities on a remote basis, communicate well utilizing remote means of communication and be able to thrive in an environment with little in-person supervision.
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle and feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position may require standing and walking for long shifts. Seeing, smelling, repetitive motion and lifting objects weighing up to 50 pounds at a time are required for this position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is the highest ranking position in the company and, therefore, there will be times when the schedule varies greatly. However, EAS does strive to be a company that respects that its employees will be more fulfilled when they have a dynamic work and personal life, and, therefore, the CEO should be cognizant of the effect that their ability to balance work and life has on their employee's ability to create boundaries.
Travel is expected periodically and will vary in scope and cadence as is necessary to meet the company's goals.
*Must have a valid residency identification and clearance to work in this location/country.
Early Autism Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with our without notice.
Early Autism Services
AddressLa Grange, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Early Autism Services
Get fresh Chief Program Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.