Behavior Technician - Part/Full Time
- Expired: March 11, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you passionate about potential?
At Early Autism Services, we value the important work you do with the clients who you serve! With the right team, we are unstoppable on our quest to make every milestone count. We have some exciting new benefits to share with you... (drum roll please)
We've been asking our behavior technicians how we can best support them and we are listening! As a result of these conversations, our newest benefits include:
- PTO accrual for staff who work 80 or more direct hours per month.
- Availability of cancellation pay to cover any last minute cancellations from families.
- A robust training program to build expertise and confidence that benefits you and your clients
- An RBT professional development roadmap is also currently being planned out
Opportunities for PTO and a behavior technician professional development roadmap!
Our other standard benefits include:
- Optional health, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan with a 4% match, and company funded life insurance
- Significant opportunities for career growth
- University Partnership Discounts - for those wishing to pursue a degree
- Team member referral bonus program
- A strong alliance with Global Autism Project
Want to learn more? Keep reading.
Are you wanting to work in an environment where you feel valued and can achieve work/life balance, as well as growth in your career, be fun and creative and help children reach their potential? If so, Early Autism Services might be the right fit for you! A successful candidate shares our core values of data driven treatment, respect for all individuals and is ready to learn!
The strengths of our team are in:
- Being fun and engaging with early learners! - Working with the child in a variety of skill areas, such as conversation skills, fine / gross motor skills, self-help skills, and pre-academic skills.
- Being a strong communicator and relationship builder! - Integrating the child's family into therapy sessions.
- Being an informed scientist! - Meticulously collecting data and making data-based decisions.
- Being a passionate learner and an innovative teacher! - Learning strategies and procedures to teach children with developmental delays.
- Being a positive team player! - Playing a role in achieving excellent clinical outcomes and celebrating each other's success.
- Being a safe and focused adventurer! - Traveling to the home of each client on the therapist's caseload.
- Being a strong and consistent problem solver and advocate! - Helping our heroic families to see the tremendous potential in their children and be an ally in helping them achieve
Does this sound like you? If so, please read on...
We are currently seeking a Behavior Technician to work 1:1 with children (ages 2-11) in a highly individualized and supported environment. Therapy sessions are carried out in a variety of possible settings, including clinic-based, in-home, and daycares/schools. The daily work with clients is interactive and engaging and requires a consistent amount of physical and mental energy.
Early Autism Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Early Autism Services
Get fresh Autism Behavior Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.