Customer Service Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Willing to train with long-term tenure in mind - One thing we do have is stability!!
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service/Relocation Coordinator. A coordinator that provides support to sales, builds relationships with customers and agencies and insures quality service is provided to each customer. The job has a few parts to it:
- Answering phones and direct incoming calls
- Work as a team with a move consultant with quoting, booking local moves and building customer relationships
- Once the move is booked this candidate will take possession of the file to oversee the details, coordinate dates and be the point of contact for the shipper.
- Provide backup assistance to other coordinators; files, folders, mailings, etc.
We provide all of the training for the moving industry side, but the right candidate will need prior office experience, including phones, computer, filing, etc. Strong customer service skills with a positive attitude, attention to detail, organized, multi-tasking ability, and able to learn and retain quickly.
The position is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, with one hour for lunch and with free onsite fenced-in parking.
We would be looking for a candidate who is eager to join our team, with long-term tenure in mind - One thing we do have is stability. Most employees at Earle W. Noyes & Sons are long-standing.
Starting pay will depend on experience; We do offer 9 paid holidays, PTO, competitive wages with 401K, medical, dental and vision.
Earle W. Noyes & Sons Moving Specialists, Inc.Why Work Here?
9 Paid Holidays, PTO, Competitive Wages with 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision!! If you are looking for stability - Please apply!!
127 Oxford Street PortlandPortland, ME
Get fresh Sales Associates jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.