Eanes Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for a Lead Generator who is customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with customers. This position will work out of Costco where Eanes has a Kiosk near the exit, and the Lead Generator will be speaking with customers about Eanes air conditioning, furnace, and heat pump replacements. Eanes is a family owned and operated company in the triad since 1968. Voted best Heating & Air Company 7 years in a row, Eanes offers a competitive pay structure as well as Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Insurance and 401K to our employees. This position will be working 20-40 hour per week, flexible schedule is preferred.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and speak with customers for majority of their shift
- Customer Service background or relevant experience is preferred
- Knowledge of HVAC is preferred but not required
- Ability to take initiative and gain new leads
- Must display honesty, integrity and transparency
- Ability to pass a background screening, MVR check and pre-employment drug screen
What Eanes can offer you:
- Competitive range of pay per hour based on experience, qualification and performance
- Performance pay structure based on sales ability and leads generated
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Teladoc benefits if working more than 30 hours per week
- Vacation & Holiday pay
Eanes Heating & Air provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is the policy of Eanes Heating & Air to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. Please notify HR should you need to request an accommodation.