Eagleville Hospital is currently seeking a Full time Therapist.
- Prepares Personal Histories, Bio-psychosocial Assessments, Comprehensive Treatment Plans, Treatment Plan Reviews and Revisions, and PCPC’s
- Conducts group counseling, individual counseling, family sessions, psycho educational and specialty groups with clients as assigned and documents appropriately and within hospital timeframes
- Assists clients in maintaining contact with external systems when necessary including: Probation or Parole Officer, DPA, DHS, Employers, Funding Sources, and other case management as required
- Maintaining treatment planning and patient progress in the documentation tracking system
- Conducts and participates in case conference with patient and treatment team
- The minimum qualification is a Bachelor's Degree in a health or human services field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Two years of clinical experience in a health or human service agency, preferably in a setting that serves individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders is required.
- Mental health experience a must.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan contributions.