We are a New York based management consulting company recruiting on behalf of a client(~$100Mn in revenue) that provides risk management solutions to large corporations and government entities. Typical deal sizes range from $100K - $2Mn.
This position is responsible for:
- Managing Federal, State and Local Government Sales
- All aspects of the prospecting/contracting/bidding process.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of Government ordering systems, pricing mechanisms, and related documents
- Leading interactions with federal and state government procurement officers
- Pursuing additional revenue opportunities with existing customers
- Ensuring that bids and proposals are effectively created and presented
- Account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- At least 5 years experience in government sales
- Pre-existing relationships with large government agencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage the end to end sales process
- Demonstrated experience in selling large ticket deals
- Experience in selling Risk Management/IT solutions is a plus