Direct Care Staff
Eagles Nest Adult Assisted Living Lansing, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Direct Care Professional to help assist our residents with everyday tasks. In this position, you may be responsible for bathing, cooking, and providing laundry services for your client. Experience working with the elderly or individuals with an intellectual or developmental disability, whether in a private residence or group home, is preferred. We are searching for an individual who possesses natural empathic and compassionate skills that can help meet the emotional ande social needs of the residents.
Direct Care Professional Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide companionship for your client
- Assist residents with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Administer medication
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as laundry, cooking, and cleaning
Direct Care Professional Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess a genuine enjoyment and appreciation for the elderly
- No previous misdemeanors or felonies on record
- Must be 18 years or older to meet local law and regulations required for positing
- Experience as a caretaker (preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification required (can be obtained during the training process)
This can be a full-time or part-time position.
Eagles Nest Adult Assisted LivingWhy Work Here?
Easy going care facility with fun people to work with.
We are an Adult Assisted Living Company, that focuses on client care, patient companionship.
13282 South Hinman Rd EagleLansing, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Eagles Nest Adult Assisted Living