Eaglemoss Inc. New York, NY
- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Due to our continued growth and significantly increased demand for our products, Hero Collector is currently seeking a Sales Admin to join the team.
Working directly with the Director of Sales, the Sales Admin will aid the sales and marketing endeavor in North America, whilst at the same time continuing to improve Hero Collector’s brand awareness in new and existing markets.
To succeed in the role, you will need to be business-focused and draw on your natural sales skills to adapt to the needs to our ever expanding and varied customer base.
You will have a strong knowledge of pop culture properties (film/TV/comics) and a genuine passion for the cult/pop culture licenses Hero Collector work with.
If you are passionate about sales, motivated to succeed and want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing international cult/pop culture company – we want to hear from you!
Location: NYC HQ (Remote working considered during COVID-19 restrictions)
Hours: 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Occasional evening/weekend work and attendance at trade shows as the job requires.
- Assisting with all sales endeavors in North America markets.
- Generating new business leads.
- Assisting active clients with regular re-orders.
- Drafting and maintaining solicitation information for all present and future retail distributor and retail sales partners in various formats.
- Maintaining all product schedules (development, manufacture and solicitation).
- Maintaining customer/client list and providing order, set up and contact status.
- Weekly meetings for new product management.
- Answering daily customer-related website queries and maintain database of requested items for future analysis.
- Vendor set-up processes as required.
- Engage and meet with clients where necessary.
- Processing product orders: retailer EDIs, traditional retailer orders and Diamond US. Ensure immediate turnaround.
- Maintaining all open and backorder items - ensuring shipment as soon as stock arrives.
- Liaising with Hero Collector warehouse managing process from PO through to shipment.
- Monitoring agreed delivery dates on behalf of distributor/retailer.
PRODUCT DATABASE AND DELIVERY SCHEDULES
- Maintain rolling product database including pricing and barcodes.
- Maintain the customer database with regards to existing customer details and creation of new set up details.
- Maintain rolling purchase orders database.
- Maintain delivery schedules and internal WIP schedules to provide effective information to customers.
- Work with the marketing team on growing social network base where possible.
- Produce a weekly newsletter and follow up directly with customer base.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN
- Contribute product ideas as part of team development process across all Hero Collector licenses.
- Contribute to design ideas/concepts and develop product categories away from core business.
- Handle all general admin support duties for Sales Director – including diary and telephone management. Organize diary meetings for major conventions.
- Provide support to prepare, organize and execute all Trade Show attendance.
- Send physical samples to customers/licensors as directed.
Previous experience within a Sales/Marketing role.
- A pro-active self-starter
- Excellent numeric skills.
- Fully IT literate – well-versed in Excel and all Microsoft applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an accomplished telephone manner
- Accurate Internet research abilities.
- Ambitious - candidates will be hard-working with an eagerness to progress
- Attention to detail
- An excellent standard of written English
- Sound working knowledge of (and interest in) the Science Fiction / Fantasy / Comic Book / Movie genres.
Eaglemoss Inc is a fully owned NYC subsidiary of global publisher Eaglemoss Publications Ltd headquartered in the UK. For over 35 years Eaglemoss has been a leader in manufacturing and marketing licensed collectables based on popular superheroes, TV shows, movies and pop culture. We have over 25 licensors including, Disney, Marvel, HBO, and Universal. We are passionate about developing unique and innovative products.
Eaglemoss Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome and friendly team, remote work during pandemic, great benefits
315 West 36th streetNew York, NY