Support Team- Administrative Assistant to Medical Monday-Friday
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant to Medical
Full-time position that supports the medical team along with administration activities while assisting in corporate management performing required job duties as outlined in this job description.
· Minimum High School Diploma
· Typing Skills of 45 w.p.m.
· Prior receptionist experience a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multitask
· Internet competency
· Knowledge of MS Windows/Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook; Access a plus)
· Knowledge of medical terminology
Collaboration & Teamwork
Quality/Quantity of Work
Monday through Friday with 30 minutes for lunch unless otherwise instructed with your Manager, time may vary per hire- based on coverage needs.
This position often involves speaking with Medical offices, attorneys and injured workers. This position requires a high degree of professionalism in all communication, both verbal & written.
· Manager Assistant – Assistant to Medical Management team.
· Assists Management with projects, administrative issues, licensure issues, projects and typing as needed – Currently this team consists of Liz, Sarah, Nancy, Nicole
· Covers reception desk/phones when/as needed
· Checks Eagle One Support email inbox throughout the day for new nurse task referrals, assigning to other Admin staff as appropriate or needed, triaging activities and ensuring all tasks are covered and completed, including addition of providers, facilities, employer/adjustor information, attorneys, changes in Eagle One charting records as needed, etc.
· Demonstrates efficiency in utilization of claims systems
· Scheduling of diagnostics, IME’s, transportation services, therapy, and interpretation services to assist all nurses
· Add/edit/merge current and new facility locations
· Update claim number and informing the appropriate parties for billing purposes
· Separate medicals as requested by CM
· Closed Files: Date the IW folder and move to the account closed folder (done weekly, submission not required but helpful)
· IRMA Team Support: Save IRMA updates/notes to Risk Master System and additional account notes to Risxfacs as needed
· Internal Customer service (assisting FCM with location while on the road, phone number look up, etc.)
· CMA support and back up for CMA’s as needed – coordinate with Nurse Manager daily for specific needs or overflow
· Meets all deadlines established by/with Supervisor
· Completes daily timesheet as per protocol
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required of the supervisor.
*Eagle One Case Management Solutions
We are looking for administrative support to our Nurse Case Managers in the Chicago Land area.
This position will report directly to our Administrative Supervisor and Nurse Manager.
The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment is a must!
Why Choose EagleOne
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including vacation days (PTO), health, dental, vision, 401K, STD, LTD and life insurance
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Supportive team environment
We can’t wait to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to:
EagleOne Case Management SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great Company, comprehensive training, good benefits. Position Monday through Friday 8:00 to 5:00 Holidays and Weekends off
Why Work for this Company: Great Company, comprehensive training, good benefits. Position Monday through Friday 8:00 to 5:00 Holidays Off - Some weekends • Competitive salary • Comprehensive and competitive benefits package including vacation days (PTO), health, dental, vision, 401K, STD, LTD and life insurance • Growth and advancement opportunities • Supportive team environment We can’t wait to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
760 Village Center Drive Burr RidgeBurr Ridge, IL
BusinessView all jobs at EagleOne Case Management Solutions