Senior Operations Planner
Eagle Security Group Triangle, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eagle is seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) Senior Operations Planner requiring experience in Law Enforcement or military operations, information flow, technology systems, military and law enforcement command structures, report and document writing, Exercise Planning, Exercise Execution, Training Planning, Training Execution and Operational Response.
Must have a clear and active TS clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI Clearance
- At least ten (10) years of experience with a background equivalent to tactical law enforcement or DoD special operations community
- Background in tactical or strategic joint military and/or Law enforcement exercise planning preferred
- Possess exceptional management communication skills
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a current United States citizen
- Possess a valid driver’s license issued by a state or territory of the United States for the operation of government owned or leased vehicles
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport
- Ability to deploy CONUS/OCONUS
- Strong knowledge of exercise scenario development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide planning and expertise to design, develop and facilitate field office training, table top exercises, command post exercises, and full-scale exercises and directly support crisis management of real world operations involving national level response assets.
- Assist with planning missions, exercises, and training.
- Provide leadership and management in joint and multi-agency special operations, primarily in the fields of counterterrorism, WMD, crisis response, special events, counter proliferation, and disaster response.
- Plan and conduct training foreign agencies and law enforcement personnel in crisis management.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. This position description is not intended as and does not create a contract of employment between Eagle Security Group, Inc. and any individual employee. Eagle Security Group, Inc. reserves the right to change this position description at any time within its sole discretion.
Powered by JazzHR
Eagle Security Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Eagle Security Group