Security Agent (Part-Time)
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Eagle is looking for a part-time Agent to provide on-site unarmed security when surge/substitute support is needed. This position involves complying with all private security state regulations.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Perform access control functions with the highest degree of professionalism and client service.
- Serve as primary center point for disseminating information regarding security-related incidents on property, as well as in the field.
- Coordinate contingency plans and emergency medical response for security incidents on property and in the field.
- Implement security and access control procedures to ensure safety on property.
- Systemically monitor early-warning detection systems, security alarms, and cameras to identify and resolve security risks.
- Assist clients with low- to mid-level concerns, including but not limited to scheduling and property management to add convenience and bolster privacy.
- Adhere to established security protocols and standard operating procedures
- Have the legal right to work in the United States
- Possess a valid driver's license for the state of residence
- Ability to pass a background check
- Possess a WA state unarmed private security license
- At least 1 year of security experience, preferably in the private sector
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be able to maintain physical readiness to respond to an attack or hazard at all times.
- Maintain physical fitness to included standing on feet for several hours without a break, provide protective coverage during physically taxing activities including running, as well as maintain long schedules on property and in the field.
- Ability to use computers and related office equipment, including the preparation of documents and inputting data. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional results in a client-service role; professional and positive communication style.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to various work-paces while always maintaining a high-level of attentiveness and energy.
- Exercises sound operational judgment, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges.
- Drug free; agents may be required to participate in ongoing drug screenings for the duration of their employment.
- Physically fit; candidates must at least meet minimum physical requirements to be considered.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background investigation.
- Possess a WA state armed private security license
- Working knowledge of basic IT troubleshooting.
- Previous security experience, including remote monitoring, access control, physical security, emergency response, as well as security protocol implementation.
- Prior training in emergency medicine, defensive tactics and arresting techniques, and tactical firearms
- Military or law enforcement experience
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. This position description is not intended as and does not create a contract of employment between Eagle Security Group, Inc. and any individual employee. Eagle Security Group, Inc. reserves the right to change this position description at any time within its sole discretion.
Powered by JazzHR
Eagle Security Group
Real EstateView all jobs at Eagle Security Group