- Expired: December 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eagle Rock Management is a privately held, fully integrated real estate operating company whose principals have over 20 years of experience in acquiring, financing, developing, leasing, managing, and disposing of real estate. Headquartered in NY, our company has over 150 real estate professionals currently operating roughly 5,000 apartments throughout Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
· Consistently maintain a clean and attractive environment around the Leasing Office, Clubhouse, Pool and all common areas.
· Maintain clean streets, curb and sidewalks.
· Sweep all breezeways and steps.
· Maintain clean laundry rooms.
· Maintain clean doors and lights globes.
· Replace exterior light bulbs as needed.
· Clean pool area and pool furniture.
· Clean mailroom.
· Empty all trash receptacles as often as necessary, check daily.
· Report to Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager any inoperable vehicles on property.
· Report to Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager anything that might be a potential liability.
· Assist in apartment make-readies and cleaning of units.
· Assist with snow removal as required by the company.
· Read and abide by all company policies and procedures and community policies applicable to your specific property.
· Be familiar with and assist in property compliance with all company requirements and objectives.
· Any other duties or responsibilities as may be assigned by the company from time to time.
Eagle Rock Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Eagle Rock Properties
Real EstateView all jobs at Eagle Rock Properties
Get fresh Private Estate Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.