Eagle Rock Properties is a privately held company with over 20 years of experience in acquiring, financing, developing, leasing, managing, and disposing of real estate. Headquartered in Plainview NY, our company has over 250 real estate professionals currently operating roughly 8,000 apartments throughout Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. The company is solely focused on Eagle Rock's owned assets and does not third-party manage.
- Assist in maintaining records and filing systems.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Assist in preparing documents, reports, and presentations.
- Participate in meetings and take notes.
- Conduct research and gather information as needed.
- Provide general support to other administrative staff as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a college or university, preferred.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Eagle Rock PropertiesWest Hartford, CT
BusinessView All Eagle Rock Properties Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.