Sr Administrative Assistant
This position assists the Eagle Mountain International Church Executive Pastor in accomplishing operational and administrative goals for various areas of oversight. The successful candidate must understand the church mission statement and core values and possess the ability to administrate in a way that brings all initiatives into fruition in accordance with the heart of the senior pastors and church leadership. The ability to multi-task and track multiple projects from start to finish is essential. Additionally, the position requires the ability to execute initiatives and operate with the utmost discretion, always maintaining confidentiality and proper decorum.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Pastor and assists with coordinating projects and initiatives supporting various departments and ministries.
- Continually reviews responsibilities, processes, and procedures for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides administrative oversight on departmental budget expenditures.
- Collaborates with other departments when necessary to prepare budget documentation.
- Collaborates with all staff pastors for reporting, follow-up, and requests.
- Conducts necessary research, analyzes information, and provides recommendations and alternatives for problem resolution.
- Leverages the Ministry Platform tool to develop relevant reporting and analysis.
- Attends meetings and compiles minutes to facilitate follow-up and task completion
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, teaching aids, sermon illustrations, and support material for ministry projects and assignments.
- Formats documents and notes in specific layouts for congregant download and use
- Format graphs, charts, documents, and agendas for reports and meetings.
- Assists with scheduling
- Collaborates with and provides support and assistance for other departments as needed.
- Serves as project manager for classes, initiatives, and events as assigned.
- Collaborates with all EMIC staff on EMIC-wide projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years administrative office experience
- Must be bilingual Spanish
- Type at or above 50 wpm
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Windows Operating System
- Fax and copy machine
- Other in-office equipment as necessary
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit at a computer 7 hours a day
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones, and other office equipment
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Able to give, receive, and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials, and articulate goals and action plans
- Must be detailed organized and require a modicum of instruction
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions and react favorably in all work situations
- Must be communicative
- Must be task and goal-oriented
- Requires the ability to multi-task
- Must adapt well to changing work situations
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions
- Must be able to relate to and interact with people
- Must have a good command of the English language and be able to proofread.
- Must have a sense of the workings of a ministry and its demands.
- Typically works in an office or church environment.
- Weekend evening hours could be required.
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division
- Must maintain a good attendance record
- Must be a member of EMIC, regularly attend church services, and support the leadership of EMIC
- Must be a regular tither to EMIC
- Must possess a servant’s heart and operate as Armor Bearer
- Must be sensitive to the needs of others, which includes a love and commitment to the members and congregation of EMIC and the Kenneth Copeland Ministries staff
- Must possess the ability to build effective working relationships inside and outside departments or groups
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative
- Must possess the ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround
- Must operate with pre-emptive thinking and be discerning and able to make good judgment calls with minimum supervision.
Eagle Mountain International Church, Inc.
14355 Morris Dido RdNewark, TX
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.