Eagle Investments, LLC Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works closely with the Regional Manager in developing an integral team that effectively sells the quality and professionalism of the organization.
- Inspects property common areas, apartment units and grounds on a regular basis.
- Ensure effective move-in and move-out administration with particular attention to consistent apartment inspections.
- Ensures that all rent payments are collected from both current and previous residents.
- Ensures non-payment notices are distributed to all delinquent residents and completes follow-up activity in regards to non-payment of rent, or eviction proceedings.
- Maintains a general working knowledge of federal and state laws in regards to the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Market apartments by promoting rentals on the phone and in person; demonstrate apartments and community to prospective residents, sell apartment features/benefits, secure commitments and deposits from prospective Residents.
- Ensures daily input of all resident information in relation to leasing traffic, move-ins, move-outs, apartment conditions, etc.
- Ensure the completion of residential lease administration. Ensures that all leases and addenda are completed accurately in regards to addresses, names, rates, etc.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of market and competitive properties.
- Ensures timely renewals of existing residents.
- Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Ensures that staff is implementing resident retention and renewal programs to build customers for life.
- Inspects property common areas, models, and vacant units on a regular basis and completes the community inspection report.
- Reviews and approves or rejects resident applications.
- Assists the overall team effort through effective leadership.
- Analyzes concerns associated with apartments that are slow to lease and provides solutions.
- Assumes supervisory responsibilities and management of the property.
- Provides staff with direction, guidance and tools to for performing well. Provides clear and concise instructions for effective management of on-site staff.
- Conducts staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Assists in the handling of resident service requests and various concerns as required.
- Conducts follow-up activity as needed with new and current residents in order to establish and maintain positive resident relations.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well maintained community.
- Ensures security deposit dispositions are prepared in a consistent manner immediately after move-out, time being of the essence.
- Maintain high standards of resident service and relations.
- Ensures rents are collected and accurately account for all monies in a timely manner.
- Collect delinquent rents and notify supervisor so they may approve to initiate unlawful detainer actions as appropriate.
- Ensure that maintenance requests are handled as quickly, efficiently .
- Supervise contractors working on the property.
Eagle Investments, LLCWhy Work Here?
Small company with great benefits
Small Property Management company that has been in business for over 28 years. Manages several apartment buildings in Los Angeles County and takes pride in providing their tenants a safe and comfortable place to call home.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Real EstateView all jobs at Eagle Investments, LLC