Eagle Harbor is seeking Training Coordinator to provide subject matter expertise in the design and development of mobile applications, web-based and CD-ROM instructional delivery platforms. Position is located at Ft. Jackson, Columbia, SC.
Well qualified candidates will be expected to:
- Provide subject matter expertise and design/development support to ensure SSI instruction and related training activities maximize effectiveness of available Government IT resources.
- Work closely with the assigned IMI team to fully understand and agree to the feasibility of the goals in the design and development of IMI products in a more efficient and timely manner.
- Review and analyze all data provided for better understanding of the audience for assigned courses/projects.
- Observe resident classes to gain knowledge required to develop a given deliverable.
- Work with other SMEs to draft wireframes/storyboards (SBs) sequence & order generated from task analyses.
- Provide educational technology support to enhance the quality of training development and delivery in required electronic systems/formats, including classroom and blended learning environments.
- Analyze Government-approved instructional technology tools and provide an integration plan utilizing and integrating appropriate technology tools.
- Utilize the approved design plan and develop enhancements that best fit the assigned project.
- Develop IMI products that best support Distributed Learning training to maximize student learning.
- Create original graphic designs or illustrations to support text and/or narration.
- Ensure that text is properly placed within the IMI product in relation to visual elements and thereby achieve the desired effect.
- Coordinate with SMEs and course proponents throughout the development process to ensure all graphic design and authoring requirements meet stated requirements.
- Ensure the finished IMI product(s) will run on the delivery modality/ delivery system deemed appropriate for the given product.
- Responsible for conducting test runs until such time as the product is considered “fielded.”
- If the product is to be Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant, ensure it meets all standards of SCORM as well as playability per best practices outlined in the Army Courseware Compliance.
- Follow the ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation) Model for design and developing IMI products.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check.
- Bachelors degree or
- 4 years of equivalent work experience preferred.
- Possess the Knowledge of software engineering and management methodologies and techniques to include software requirements analysis and design methodologies, software metrics, software reuse, software documentation, independent verification and validation, and post deployment software support (PDSS);
- Knowledge of systems engineering, systems and software architecture concepts, computer software and hardware principles.
- Knowledge of the organizational and functional responsibilities and operations of the employing organization.
- Ability to plan and lead execution of multi-faceted projects within established technical, financial and time constraints.
- Work is to be completed on GFEBS/ERP and related products and requires:
- Full understanding of Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and courseware design while serving as the creative coordinator for IMI development.
- Understand a sense of story and flow mechanics and instructional design, visualize and choreograph various dL and game based design.
- Broad working experience using XML, HTML, DHTML, and Java for programming as well as COTS game-based hardware and software products.
- Fundamental understanding of how IMI products behave in a learning management system.
- Thorough knowledge of the IMI programs, operational procedures for IMI development activities is applied in the performance of the duties.
- Knowledge is applied in the development and coordination of IMI programs and production of IMI standalone and simulations products.
- Expert knowledge of the IMI production and programming procedures covering all phases of IMI operations in order to design and create new instructional stand-alone products or integrated into simulations.
- Basic understanding of Army doctrine and training.
- Understanding of Game Based training and dL design. Interfaces with the DL-Gamer community (Institutional, Academic and Entertainment).
- Knowledge in creating and designing graphics, animations, and interactive objects.
- Experience with LightWave, LightRoom, 3D studio, Max-3D, Flash, Poser, Photoshop and the Adobe Suite, Paint Shop Pro as well a Still Print Multimedia editing.
- Accurately translate 2d concept art into 3d Game resolution modeling.
- Experience in still photography and editing.
- Ability to build professional quality IMI products.
- Ability to meet schedules and artistic guidelines on time in a professional environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to communicate clearly.
- Experience that demonstrates the ability to participate in a team and work towards the successful accomplishment of a task, goal or project.
- Experience with virtual worlds (Second Life).
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of communicating information through visual means and ability to apply the principles of High Level Architecture (HLA) design and integration to present subject matter expertise in a variety of 2d -3d digital forms/formats and tailored training or education to target audiences.
- Valid US Driver’s License.
Position located in Ft. Jackson, Columbia, SC.
Apply online at:
or email your resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com .
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Eagle Harbor, LLC