Marketing Coordinator - 2328
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eagle Harbor is a Government Support Services company providing support to government and commercial entities. We are an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Eagle Harbor is a successful small business with proven performance and financial strength and stability. We perform a wide range of support across multiple contracts, with a primary focus in four lines of business.
The candidate will provide professional administrative support to Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Executive and Division Management as well as laboratory and program staff. This position will require the ability to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefings, charts, presentation materials, and all other duties deemed necessary to ensure the program’s success. The candidate will use a variety of computer web-based applications and provide telephonic support as needed. Professionalism is a must. This position is under the Service Contract Act (SCA) as an Administrative Assistant.
- Maintains paper or digital, office correspondence, documents and files. Tracks correspondence in an automated system, routes correspondence to appropriate staff members and follows up to ensure proper actions are taken. Reviews outgoing correspondence for accuracy and completeness and adherence to office policies and guidelines.
- Create and maintain office documents, memos, tracking spreadsheets, charts and power point presentation.
- Coordinate & schedule meetings, meeting agenda, and scheduling of logistics as required to support office staff.
- Maintains calendar for the Executive and Division Management, may assist with scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, contacting attendees, escorting visitors, notetaking for meetings, securing space and/or arranging for audio and video conferencing.
- Collaborates with others within and outside of the Program to develop and implement new and innovative administrative support initiatives and tools that will facilitate and enhance efficiency and effectiveness of overall administrative operations.
- Provides telephone and office coverage, referring calls and visitors based on knowledge of staff responsibilities.
- Prepares, reviews, and/or evaluates a variety of correspondence, reports and other written products. Prepares and coordinates local and domestic travel for staff as needed. Makes arrangements and reservations as necessary. Maintains and updates automated system, generating authorizations, vouchers, and reports. Monitors documents through processing and approval.
- Provides inventory support for government issued property, to include, creation, transferring, tracking, updating and final disposition(s). Supports annual inventory for program personnel nationwide.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks, seamlessly, with excellent attention to detail in a busy work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including editing and proofreading.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to regularly take initiative and problem-solve.
- Familiarity with Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Ability to pass and maintain a Department of Justice, Background Investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Eagle Harbor, LLC